F4WBN - 60K SOTA pts and more... (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from F4WBN - 60K SOTA pts and more... (Part 1) - #100 by WB8BHN.

Previous discussions:

6 Likes

Thank you for the many chases. I look forwrd to hearing your call on every activation.

2 Likes

Congrats, Chris! You always have a big signal out here in the
west. Lots of times you are stronger than the SOTA activators!
Good work!
John, K6YK

2 Likes

Congratulations, Chris! I figure that if I don’t get you in my log then there is something wrong with my equipment. Thanks for all the chases and keep up the good work. :hiking_boot:

Ron, NR3E

3 Likes

Congratulations Chris, it’s always great to hear your CW or voice on an activation, keep up the great work and thanks for your help on the summits.

Ian.

3 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for the chases this year on my MC/SOTA tours of Scotland.
Andy
MM7MOX

2 Likes

Zorionak Christian eta mila esker ni hainbeste aldiz harrapatzeagatik!
Laister elkarrekin topo egingo dugu berriro
73, Mikel EA2CW

2 Likes

Wow Chris that’s awesome. I always can count on your for a chase, loud and clear. Thanks!
Scott NZ4R

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
Thanks to all the activators for their activities from the summits of the world that today have allowed me to reach 235K SOTA points and more than 16 000 unique summits since 2020.
Best to you all activators.
Very best regards,
Chris F4WBN

15 Likes

Hi Chris,
Thank you for always being there. So nice to get you in the log with my little pistol station.
You are my #1 Chaser!
73, Fred WX1S

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congratulations Chris. Thanks for many QSOs.
73 W7AMR Attila

1 Like

Hi Chris. Thanks for all the QSOs. You’re my number one chaser! Congratulations.

2 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for all the chases

David

2 Likes

I think we need to start making it more challenging for F4WBN and instead of transmitting RF, we just yell loudly or tap out CW on the rocks. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you Chris. You have become the beacon in VE6 land. We analyze the propagation on whether or not we can hear you, and your signal reports. We all appreciate your effort and your support.
Paul Mower

3 Likes

Congratulations Chris from SV4SWQ and SV2RUJ, Ioanna and Stavros from Greece. Always happy to listen to you on the air!

1 Like

Congrats Christian! It was excellent hearing you be my first chaser today. I had a big smile hearing F4WBN. keep it up and I look forward to many more years of hearing your call.

73 De VE6JTW

2 Likes

Congratulations, Chris. While I am not a SOTA Goat, you are my number one chaser listed on SOTAWatch. Thanks for giving so many of us North Americans a consistent European SOTA QSO.

73 - Frank K8FB

3 Likes

Many congrats Chris , no matter what band or where my yagi is pointing or band conditions I can hear you chasing :joy:

2E0VRX Craig 73

1 Like