F4WBN - 60K SOTA pts and more... (Part 1)

Great work, Christian! You are in my log many times - almost every activation! Thanks for your chases.

Andy, N4LAG

@F4WBN Christian, can we rent that “shack” off you for holidays (with access to the antennae and swimming pool!)? :wink:

Belle configuration. Je suis envieux et cela explique certainement votre signal fort!

1 Like

Congratulations Christian! As a SOTA guy with an execrable fist, I’ve gotten to where I hear your distinctive and very welcome “Foxtrot four whiskey bravo november” in my sleep.

Formidable chasing!
73 Eric KG6MZS

1 Like

Wao !!!

Congratulation, Christian! It is the one station from Europe that I made most of my contacts with EU. Christian is a great operator!

Hello all !

Today another big change on SOTA results and Christian don’t know about…

Sometimes ago he tell me he was adding a new antenna :wink:

Now is running this one humm …

3 40m elements + 3 30m elements :sweat_smile:

And the results are :

From France

From World - Unique summits worked
F4WBN 9700 uniques

and at the time when I publish these results … he has already gone elsewhere

:clap: :clap: :wink:

73 Éric

6 Likes

oh, it is time to wear helmets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Chris chases are always very huge :muscle:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Congratulations Christian !
Always a pleasure to get you in my log

73 Dave

1 Like

Oh, thats why he is 599+ :slight_smile:
Good choice…

73s
Ingo

I had the pleasure of working Christian today from COLD Pennsylvania summit with my little 3w rig. It was so cold my phone shutdown and pen froze. I resorted to drawing Call signs and RST reports in the snow until I warmed up the pen. (Note to self-get some pencils)

Congrats Christian and 73

Erik
KE8OKM

2 Likes

Bonjour Christian.
Félicitation pour cet exploit en si peu de temps.
Merci encore d’avoir mis un peu d’ordre lors de mon dernier contact avec Alain @f5odq.
Cordiales 73 et au plaisir de se réentendre.
André f5ukl

Congratulations and thank you for connecting with you.

Afternoon Christian, from Sid ZS5AYC & myself ZS5APT. Thank you for chasing us. We love hearing your callsign when we call CQ SOTA on 10m.

Would you send your email address to adeleptyler@gmail.com. I have certificates i need to send you for your participation in our ZS SOTA days.

Regards

Adele

Congratulations, Chris, and thanks for MANY chases! I hear your signal almost every time I activate. Your antennas often get you through even when condx are not good. Very FB!

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Congratulations for this nice result Chris.
Always present in our activations. thank you and congratulations

carlos
PY2VM

1 Like

Chris also has a distinctive voice, which also helps identify him in an SSB pileup

Rick

Congratulations Chris,
almost always at the top of my log. :clap:
73 de OE6FEG
Matt

1 Like

Amazing Christian! Thank you for all the QSOs! 73 Dave KO4YLZ

Congratulations, Christian!

Now you can sample some of Jarek’s “Soplica”, Cherry-flavored vodka (“Vodka aromatisée à la cerise”), if you have any left from the FN HR SOTA dinner, that is.

It was a pleasure to meet you, at the dinner.
Will expect to continue “seeing you” in the SOTA pile-ups.

73 de Sevim, WB8BHN

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at F4WBN - 60K SOTA pts and more… (Part 2).