W0MNA & W0ERI MG

Congratulations Martha and Gary. I hate it that I haven’t been able to chase you lately. Take care.
73, Charlie - K0LAF

1 Like

Congratulations Gary and Martha. You two were consistent chasers on my Appalachia SOTA trip in March and always clear signals. Hope to S2S with you this Summer!

Mike
VE7ESe

1 Like

Congrats to you both for being the “full package” of SOTA operators. On more than one of my activations I’ve grateful to hear your calls under tough conditions so that I might log my four QSOs for the summit.

1 Like

Congrats to you both for MG achievements. You have been near the first chasers on many of my activations. If I don’t hear you, I start checking to see if my antenna is broken! You two are real SOTA troopers!
Thanks for all the chases, 73 Gary

2 Likes

Well deserved and things are now right in the NA association rolls.

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving your mountain goat Gary and Martha!

Dan KC7MSU

1 Like

Congratulations to two of our most favorite people. Liz and I both have you in our logs many, many times and of course know you as friends.

Ron, NR3E, in body
Liz, K1LIZ, in spirit

2 Likes

Congratulations Martha and Gary! MG with a home QTH in Kansas! Great accomplishment! Bob AC1Z

2 Likes

Congratulations Gary and Martha! I love the way you two share this great hobby. Thank you for many, many QSO’s and looking forward to many more!
Keith KR7RK

2 Likes

Congratulations Martha and Gary.
Quite an accomplishment for you both and thanks for providing hope for those of us who are mountain deprived!

Gary
K3TCU

1 Like

Thank you all for the congratulations. MG was something neither Gary nor I had ever thought we could attain until about a year ago. Looking at our numbers, we all of a sudden realized it was doable and we did it! Thanks to all of the chasers that helped us along and the activators that encouraged us. We will be out there doing more of both, chasing from Kansas and activating wherever we come across a summit.
Martha
W0ERI

3 Likes

Congratulations Martha and Gary!! Thank you all the chases, and I’m so excited for you on this accomplishment! (Also sorry for my subpar CW congrats Sunday afternoon while I was on Black Mountain :rofl:)

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for your very nice comments. It’s been a long road to make Mountain Goat, but as we were looking at our activator score at the first of the year, then looking at our planned trips out we realized we could finally make MG status this year. As a result we planned carefully to hit summits that would do that for us and Mount Coolidge in South Dakota was the winner. Great summit and hope to do that one again next year. Now it’s on to 2X MG and hopefully it will not take as long to get there.
Thanks again and it was great to meet a bunch of SOTA people in Xenia this year. Let’s do it again next year.

Gary A. - W0MNA

2 Likes

Congratulations Martha and Gary! 73 Hal N6JZT

1 Like

John and Martha! Congratulations with another achievement!

73! Oleh
KD7WPJ

1 Like

Congratulations Gary and Martha, you two are a great team.
Always brings a smile when I hear those calls.
Dale

1 Like

Congrats both! Always a pleasure to QSO!

73, Adam K7MRJ

1 Like

Martha and Gary welcome to the heard! You both have been instrumental in helping so many of us reach MG. I have your calls in sooo many of my own logs. So happy to celebrate your MG achievement! Baaahhhh! :clap:
Mike NS1TA
(formerly W6AH)

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary and Martha! It was an honor to be able to help.

Best,
Darryl, ww7d

1 Like

Congrats both of you! And my heartfelt thanks for all your chasing also!

2 Likes