W0MNA & W0ERI MG

Ya’ll are AMAZING!! Congratulations, and thank you for so many chases!

1 Like

Congratulations Gary and Martha!
Tickled to have hit some activations with you.

72/73 de Bryan, k0emt

1 Like

Martha and Gary, I’m always glad to hear you chasing me, your activations are a plus!

1 Like

Congratulations you two! It’s always great to hear you both

1 Like

Congratulations my favorite Kansas duo! You guys are the best! This is awesome!

Mindy
KM1NDY

Gary and Martha…back in 2016, I got my start with SOTA thanks to a couple of kind souls (K3JH and AB3TQ) showing me the SOTA ropes…and on my very 1st activation 20-Feb-2016 and soon afterwards on 9-March-2016 there you were in my logs….nervous as I was….your voices always were a pleasure to hear……

Thanks for all the chasing you’ve done…and Congratulations!!! to have achieved Mountain Goat too…especially from Kansas with all the lovely “summits” there🤪

73, Jim / AC3B

1 Like

Congrats to the new Mtn Goats! Hope you’ll continue to make your journeys up to the Black Hills as you add to your totals! 73, Gary

1 Like

Thanks John and Martha for all the qsos over the years. Always a “given” for my SOTA activations!
Guy N&UN/nS0TA

Excellent! Incredible accomplishment being based in the flat lands of Kansas.
Congratulations
Charlie NJ7V

1 Like

Congratulations to the both of you.

Congratulations both!

Not surprised to see the huge chain of congrats here; you two are awesome and it has always been a great pleasure to work you both. Here’s to many more radio adventures!

Gary and Martha,

Congratulations to you both. I usually know when you activating because there are two blank spaces in my log:-) Enjoy the accomplishment.

Mike AD5A

Bravo! Bravo! Well deserved for both of you. You have made the hobby much more fun.
Paul

Congrats to the two of you!! Thanks for all the chases and the occasional S2S over the years!! de N6JFD