W0MNA & W0ERI MG

Congratulations to Gary and Martha for becoming the latest Mountain Goats in NA.
They are already the #1 and #2 Chasers in NA!
Many years of dedication in reaching this point.
73, Walt

36 Likes

Congratulations you two! It’s always great to hear you both whether at home or on a peak.

73, Mike - ke5akl

3 Likes

Congrats on MG! A toast to my favorite chasers!! :beers: Always a great pleasure to QSO with you both.

73, Josh WU7H

3 Likes

GREAT BIG CONGRATS, MARTHA AND GARY!!
After helping soooo many others get there!
All best, Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

3 Likes

Congratulations to y’all! I’m happy to be in your MG logs.

Thanks for all the chases too! Several times you’ve made the difference for me in qualifying a summit or not.

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary and Martha!! Quite the accomplishment since most of your activations are in different states.
73 Gary

1 Like

Well done and congratulations to Gary and Martha. Nothing easy about achieving 1000 points and mountain goat from Kansas. There should be a special category for couples who achieve mountain goat status with the closest mountain 4 hours away. You two truly represent the spirit of Summits on the Air.

2 Likes

Congratulations Gary and Martha on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Big congrats Martha and Gary!
It was great meeting you in 2015.
I wish you many more summits,
Luc ON7DQ / KF0CR

1 Like

Congratulations Gary & Martha! :goat: :goat:
–Chris K7TAB

1 Like

Congrats you two!! I always listen for you when you post a spot and I’ve been able to hear you several times on your activations… my opportunity to re-pay the many times you’ve chased me!!

73 - Rick WB0USI

1 Like

Congratulations to the Champion Chasers now accomplishing the well deserved title of Mountain Goat! :goat: :goat: You two are true ambassadors of the hobby we call SOTA! It is always truly heartwarming to hear your ever so dependable voices coming through on the chase. And now to get Mountain Goat with not a single peak in your home state, that’s dedication!!

Ron K6CPR

1 Like

That’s fantastic. Well done to Martha and Gary.

Paul

1 Like

Congratulations to both of you! :goat: :goat: Great achievement after all the yrs spent chasing! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :muscle: 73 Karen

1 Like

Congrats on MG, Martha and Gary, well done!

Your calls have been burned into my gray cells since your 22 and 20 chases on the occasion of the 12m SOTA challenge.

That’s just how it is, radio operator’s life, hi.

73 and all the best,
Heinz

1 Like

WTG, y’all. Keep up the great work!

73, Bud N7CW

1 Like

Way to go you two. Its always good to hear those call signs.

73, Steve K7PX

1 Like

Congrats to you both. What an accomplishment for a couple who live in a state with no summits! Takes some effort and dedication. Proud to have you guys as my #1 and #2 chasers!

73, 88
Amy

3 Likes

Congratulations to both of you.
You are now not only exceptional chasers but also goat activators, all respect.
FB.
Éric, VA2EO

2 Likes

Congrats to both of you and always glad to work you and hear you
in the pileups !
John, K6YK

1 Like