W0MNA & W0ERI MG

Gary and Martha,
Great job! Always a pleasure. Hope to see you for an eyeball QSO one of these days too. Keep up the fantastic activations and chases.
73, NS7P

1 Like

Gary and Martha:
Really nice work. Nobody deserves recognition more than you. Thanks for all you have done for mine and many other’s difficult activations.
Paul
VA6MPM

1 Like

Congratulations to you both, a great achievement. :+1:

cheers, Geoff vk3sq

1 Like

Wishing utmost congratulations to you, Martha and Gary!

With much respect,
Jonathan “JB”

1 Like

Great stuff Gary and Martha.
Considering that you need to leave your State to hit a summit very well done.

Malen
VE6VID

2 Likes

Amazing accomplishment! Thanks also for being such superb chasers!
-Jeff KX6I

1 Like

An inspiring effort. Thanks.

1 Like

Congratulations Gary and Martha! Always nice to hear you on the air, and looking forward to to many more.
Mike K6STR

1 Like

Oh my gosh! I saw your spot just a little while after I had packed up and left W7U/DV-002. It would have been SO sweet to have worked you guys S2S for your Mountain Goat Activation!

I’m pretty new at this, but you are in my log more than 30 times. Congrats!

2 Likes

It’s so nice to see Gary and Martha finally become Mountain Goats after almost 10 years of activating! We’re so lucky to have these flatlanders from Kansas in our Colorado W0C association. Lot’s of travel to other states involved in their quest! They are also among the exclusive top 10 chasers worldwide. If you haven’t worked Gary and Martha from a peak here in the states you’re probably not very active!

Congratulations guys and welcome to the herd!
73, Brad
WA6MM

1 Like

Gary and Martha,

What an incredible accomplishment! You did it! Your careful planning and considerable travel got you to this milestone.

Welcome to the herd!

Thanks for all your chasing, and for being there so many times to get things going on 40M CW. You’re perfect chasers, and fine activators, with many summits in your logs.

Your S2S contacts, mostly on SSB, are special to me. Let’s do some more soon.

KX0R
Carey/George

2 Likes

Martha and Gary,

Thanks for the infection back in 2013 to SOTA. Thanks for all the MO and AR adventures and of course the out of the way burger and BBQ joints you had on your map!

Great achievement on the GOAT!

John N0EVH

1 Like

Congratulations to both Martha and Gary, and thanks for chasing me on so many summits! Baaaah!

1 Like

Most Excellent !!!
Congrats and Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Always good to hear you two out there …
Gary and Martha are big players in my becoming a Goat !

Robert - N3BZ

1 Like

BIG Congratulations to Gary and Martha! Not easy to do when you live in a flat land!

Thanks for all the chases over the years…in fact…Gary was my very first SOTA QSO!

Dave, AE9Q

1 Like

Congrats to both of you!

Pretty cool to become goats on the same day!

Looking forward to our next QSO’s!!

Pete
WA7JTM

1 Like

Woo Hoo Martha and Gary! Always happy to hear you guys on.

Eric KG6MZS

1 Like

Martha and Gary,

Congratulations on your Mountain Goats! Well done. You folks are incredible.

Eric
AD6VT

1 Like

Martha and Gary. I think they are the first two names, and fists, I learned as a SOTA activator.
Congratulations to you both for joining the herd!
It’s been a while since I’ve heard your callsigns on the air, a sign propagation is changing.
But you still the #2 and #4 chasers in my activation logs.
I hope to align for an S2S QSO soon.

Dit dit,
David N6AN

2 Likes

WTG guys! Congratulations
73, Fred

1 Like