Updates to SOTAWatch3

Starting around 2000z this afternoon, the LOG function stopped working. When I clicked SUBMIT, an error message saying “incorrect date” popped up. The date does not even show up on the log function.
I had to enter my last 5 or 6 manually.

Gary W5GDW

OK, it’s going to be related to timezone. I’ll take a look later

1 Like

Just quickly, what timezone are you in?

• Log/Edit/Repost/Delete replaced by icons. This has now been changed to use icons to represent the actions. For anyone confused as to which icon is which, you can hover over each one for a tooltip. This should fix @F5JKK’s problem.

• Log submit form now has editable callsign field. The spot callsign is now able to be edited too, as I noticed a couple of spots with typos recently that would preclude being able to log submit from SW3 for those spots.

I have a fix for the TZ issue that’s sitting in the dev environment for some testing, which I’ll push live once verified.

3 Likes

Many thanks Andrew working fine now :+1: :wink:

1 Like

This is Brilliant Andy it makes logging so easy now. Big Thanks

Best 73

He’s Andrew, I’m Andy :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the recent updates, the “Log” addition is so helpful.
Roger MW0IDX

Sorry

Allen, just call any VK activator/chaser Andrew and you’ll be right 90% of the time. :wink:

All the following are Andrew
Callsign
VK2ONZ
VK1DA
VK1MBE
VK3BQ
VK3FIX
VK3MIX
VK3WO
VK3ARR
VK6PDQ
VK3KIS
VK3VKT
VK1AD
VK6WAM
VK1DA
VK6LAB
VK2MWP
VK3JBL
VK7DW
VK2PEZ

Actually it’s a small percentage but it does seem like everyone is called Andrew in VK. :wink:

6 Likes

Im not! 73 de Geoff vk3sq

1 Like

Ah But you’re special Geoff :blush:

1 Like

And almost all of those are universally Andrew to the best of my knowledge. However, I’m a militant Andrew fundamentalist. I dislike being called Andy as that was my friend and it was our way of keeping our names distinct.

1 Like

Just now (2110z…1710 local)) tried to log W7JET and the LOG submit said date invalid. It worked this morning.
Gary W5GDW

I sent you a different link via private message to test. Did that fail?

1 Like

Has anybody else reported “wrong day” using speed logging? A fairly busy day here in VK & ZL - about half my chaser entries were before 0000Z - went in FB as Sept 11, but the other half were after 0000Z - went in as Sept 11, should have been 12th. The pop-up does not feature “day”, so kind of hard to sanity check on the way by…

John, I have pushed the fix now, so if you refresh, this should be fixed. Unless I have broken it in the other direction

Yes, sir. It works for now.
Thank you.
Gary W5GDW

Last week we gained a new activator in vk1. But his name is not Andrew, it’s Drew!

I went through school in the 60s being one of only two Andrews in my classes, now I am surrounded by them in my hobby. Amazing.

73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH

3 Likes

All 2E0 chasers in Northwich / Mid Cheshire are called Dave* - fact.

(* excluding those that aren’t)