Manuel EA2DT - all good (title updated)

For my chasers it’s a tight race at the top with just 2 chases difference between 1st and 3rd!

By the way, the middle column title is wrong it should be “Chaser Callsign” not “Activator Callsign”

73 Ed.

2 Likes

My contribution here, funny how the listing changes with geographical allocation.
It’s not difficult to see EA2’s on my top list, and Roy SSH still in good position.
Some of them are very much missed.

73 Ignacio

Good spot! @MM0FMF

1 Like

Here’s my top 10:

All are HF CW except for the two Gs who are local 2m FM chasers.

@M1BUU Hi Colin, I wouldn’t worry about your record for Rombalds Moor G/NP-028 just yet. I’m only on 16 compared to your 60 something.

Interesting to compare how chasers are doing in other peoples logs!

Here are my top 10:
Manuel in the lead!

Nice today to have Manuel @EA2DT and @SM5LNE Jan again in my log !!

73 de IW0HK Andrea

3 Likes

My contribution below - Manuel is in my top 10 chasers too! I haven’t been doing HF on every activation, so he has done well :grinning:

73, GW4BML. Ben

1 Like

And Lars @SA4BLM was the first in my log. And Manuel also back. ALL good now :smile:

5 Likes

Yes! I was delighted to hear Lars two days ago. At first I didn’t believe me ears.
Welcome back to chasing!
I hope to hear Manuel soon.
David N6AN

1 Like

Hi everyone,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all the good messages received here and also by WhatsApp, e-mail and many phone calls during these last weeks.

I did not know that I was missed so much and I am very grateful to all this great SOTA family.

For work reasons I have been in India and I returned on Saturday at noon. They have been very intense days but everything has gone well according to the plan initially defined and now I am trying to recover well to return to normality.
Yesterday I was on the radio and I was able to contact several of you and I was also very happy to hear SA4BLM Lars.

A big hug for everyone and we will hear from you again very soon.

EA2DT Manuel

31 Likes

Hi Manuel

It’s great to have you back. I am looking forward to our next QSO as my number one chaser!

73 Richard

I think most of us were shocked to find out that you still work Manuel. We are now trying to reconcile that discovery with your prolific (and appreciated) chasing! :wink:.
Welcome back

9 Likes

I’ll be waiting for your very distinctive and good cw next time I’m activating.

Manuel, I am so glad to hear that you are back and everything is fine. We missed you. Well, there is indeed a life beside SOTA. It always amazes me how you manage all your chasing, work and family.

Look forward to hearing from you on the bands.

Best wishes from Germany, Chris

This is my table including call from Manuel on last Sunday :wink:

73, Jarek

1 Like

Enough said! Look forward to the next one!

1 Like