First EA3 mountain goat: EA3HP

With satisfaction I announce that past December 23rd 2021, Daniel EA3HP reached MG status activating EA3/LL-132.

Daniel had a serious accident back in July 2020 while hiking towards a SOTA in the Pyrenees in France, but the outcome was finally good.
(The recovery of Daniel EA3HP)

Although this accident kept him apart from the radios and sport, he had several surgery and did a big effort to complete a long rehabilitation program.

After this mandatory pause for months, Daniel started doing SOTA summits again since March 2021, starting with easy ones to gain confidence and check for mobility.

I’m happy to welcome Daniel to the herd, in fact the first MG in EA3 association, from which he is the Association Manager.

Molt ben fet Daniel, molta sort i una abraçada
73 de Ignacio

31 Likes

Congratulations, Daniel, on your well earned and deserved MG status. Thanks for the activations and QSOs along the way.
I hope to keep chasing you many more times in the future.

Guru

Mi enhorabuena Dani el premio logrado 73’s

Congratulations Daniel!
Moises

Congratulations Daniel on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Sota is a good therapy!
Glad to see you back on summits.
Congrat’s Daniel from Gerald

1 Like

Congratulations on your mg status daniel , ray

Congratulations Dani !!. Very well done indeed.
Antonio, EA4MY

Well done Dani !!! Very happy to follow your activations and hope to contact you soon. Congratulations!

Congratulations Daniel!

It’s always nice to activate a summit in EA3 that you already activated before me.
For example EA3/BC-052 is an exceptionally nice summit that I will never forget (please check out my photos).

There are still so many unactivated summits in EA3 to be discovered.
I wish you all the best and a lot of fun with the hobby!

73 Stephan

Thank you very much for your words Ignacio, as you know it has not been easy to get there and I almost did not succeed, that’s the way things are, but very happy to have arrived Mountain goat.
Thank you Ignacio 73

Thank you very much Guru, I hope and wish we cross our antennas, see you soon take care

Muchas gracias Llorenç un abrazo
Daniel

Hello Daniel @EA3HP

Congratulations on reaching the mountain goat :+1: :beers: :goat: :mountain: Keep having fun with the hobby and of course always a healthy ascent and descent!

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Thank you very much Moises
73 Daniel

It is true that La Sota good therapy, after the rehabilitation has been long, I go to the pool to swim to be able to gain more mobility
thanks gerald

Many thank Rai
73 Daniel

Enhorabona, Dani!

Estic molt content de que ho hagis aconseguit.

Una abraçada,
Xisco.

Thank you very much Antonio a hug
73 Daniel

Thank you very much I hope to cross antenna soon