EA2DT has 300.000 chaser points

Congratulations Manuel and best wishes.
Always there in my log , thanks !
73 Dave

Congratulations Manuel and thanks for all the contacts. Onwards and Upwards!

73 & HNY
Nick G4OOE

Congratulations Manuel !
I can’t remember an activation without your call. The last one 1123 today.
73 Chris

Always in my log. Great stuff Manuel.

73 Simon

Thanks for chasing from across the pond.
Stay well & 73!
Mike, WB2FUV

Hello Manuel @EA2DT.

Congratulations on reaching the 300k Chaser points :+1: :beers: That’s quite a lot! Thanks for the many QSOs between us. See you again soon.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel! For me it is a very strange 40m SSB activation that doesn’t have you in the log!

I look forward to your call every time.

Congratulations, Manuel on reaching this remarkable total. Thanks for all the contacts - as everyone knows, a proper activation isn’t complete until EA2DT is in the log!

You have helped secured the points on several occasions when contacts were thin on the ground. I remember one particular activation (EI/IW-008 Corranabinnia in Oct 2015), when as a complete rookie with no idea of self-spotting and getting only one contact after 15 minutes, you provided contact no.2 and then came back a few minutes later to let me know that you had spotted me - just as I was about to pack up and go home.

Also an expert cw chaser - always stands out from the zero beat crowd!

73 John

4 Likes

Well Done Manuel. And keep up the very distinctive fist, when you are chasing!!

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel !

73 Ivica

Well done Manuel. Always good to hear you.

John

Congrats Manuel,

today we had our QSO no. 64 and 65. I’m glad I could support you a little bit to catch this goal.

73, Ludwig

An amazing accomplishment. I’ve just reached 299 chaser points and will hopefully cross the 300 mark this week. But 300K? Astonishing. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Manuel!
Thank you for being such a constant and reliable chaser!

Looking forward to many more contacts!
73, Sylvia

WOW !!

Best, Ken K6HPX

Well Done Manuel! You’ve saved an activation for me on more than one occasion, the most memorable being the day I trekked across three 10 point Cairngorm summits. The weather was dire on the third top. The wind was howling, the rain driving. I huddled inside the bothy bag and put out a call. I’ve never been so glad to hear your voice! (Don, Christian and Lars too!)

73, Fraser

Report of that day
A Long Round of Glen Eanaich and Mountains GM/ES-002 GM/ES-003 GM/ES-009

1 Like

Manuel, yo también te felicito por estos 300.000 puntos. Gracias por los muchos QSO. Hasta la proxima vez.

73 de hb9fvk

Dear all,
Thank you very much to everyone for your messages and also to those who have congratulated me privately.

This achievement would never be achieved without your activities at the summits, so the merit is yours, activators who make efforts to give us SOTA points and in very complicated situations many times.

See you to the next summit!

Regards,

EA2DT Manuel

13 Likes

Manuel it’s impossible - give these points to all hunters … cong… Wiola i Leszek

Activating wouldn’t be as much fun without the chasers.

3 Likes