Bob - AC1Z King of the Hill (and Shack)

A big hearty Congratulations to Bob - AC1Z for topping the Honor Roll for Completes in W-land! As both one of our most prolific activators and chasers in the U.S., it seems only fitting that he is at the top of the heap for Completes. Bob is now at 406 completes but like the Energizer Bunny :rabbit2:, he just keeps going and going! It’s always a pleasure to work you from the shack or summit or share a hike and joint activation with you.

73, pat - ww4d

35 Likes

Huge congratulations to you Bob! You’re a strong hiker, and a real nice guy to boot! It’s always fun to chase you and to hear your chases on my summits.

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Always a pleasure to get Bob in my log. Super operator
73 / 44 Jess W6LEN

1 Like

Huzzah!

1 Like

That’s great Bob! Look forward to many more S2S’s!

1 Like

Way to go Bob! Too bad we missed you in AZ!
Debbie KQ4IAM

1 Like

Congrats, Bob!

1 Like

Congratulations Bob!

1 Like

Awesome job Bob. Always a pleasure to get you in our chaser logbook. Hope to work you many more times.
Gary A. - W0MNA

1 Like

THAT’s getting your GOAT on! Way to go Bob. Congratulations on all the hard work to get to all those summits as well as having chased them. The bad thing about getting all those completes is the hard work to activate them. The good thing about getting all those completes is the fun of activating them. :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work. Dean ~ K2JB

1 Like

Congrats Bob, always a pleasure to QSO with you :beers:

1 Like

Congrats Bob!
I know how Pat feels about getting completes so let the joint cardio continue!
Dave KO4YLZ

2 Likes

Congratulations Bob! It’s always a nice surprise when you pop up out of the noise and land me some DX from a GM summit.

When are you coming over for the Completes?

Fraser
MM0EFI

2 Likes

Congratulations Bob, it’s an impressive score.

73, Eric VA2EO

1 Like

Congratulations Bob, another inspiration to strive for.

Mitch/KN4ONH

1 Like

Congrats Bob, what an effort!
Always a pleasure to chase you.
73 Ignacio

1 Like

Congratulations, Bob!!!

Vy 73 de Jonathan “JB”

1 Like

Congratulations Bob!

Eric
AD6VT

1 Like

Congratulation’s Bob ! It’s always a pleasure hearing your call come threw on summit and chasing you at home.

73 de VE6JTW, Jesse

Excellent Bob!
Living the good life on summits.
Dale

1 Like