Bob - AC1Z King of the Hill (and Shack)

AC1Z-Thank you for all the recognition! However, I don’t expect to be the “King of the Hill” for long in the Honor Roll for Completes category in all “W-land”! On my trip to Arizona, I wanted to activate summits I didn’t do before (Unique’s) which added 24 Completes out of a total of 28 activations on the SOTA trip which brought me to only 1 more than Pat WW4D. I have known Pat for several years and jointly activated with him more than once. I’m sure Pat has several Completes already on his “To Do” list. Then I’ll have to try to catch him again! Hi Hi. It is fun to follow how others are doing in all the SOTA point categories! Below picture was a joint activation with Pat in New Hampshire, Mt Martha W1/HA-020 on July 27, 2018 during the W1 Campout!

8 Likes

I’m only 391 completes behind you Bob - better watch out!

Top four on the Complete Honor Roll all from the East Coast. Kudos to Pat, Bob, Andy and Dean!

Congrats!

5 Likes

Congratulations Bob! Hope to help you achieve even more completes this year!
73 Betsy N4AJJ

1 Like

Congratulations Bob!
Thanks for the 321 contacts to date.
Looking forward to many more.
73, Walt NE4TN

1 Like

Yay Bob! That is quite an accomplishment.
Scott NZ4R

1 Like

Congratulations, Bob! You rock! de AE1JS and AE1MS

1 Like

Nice going, Bob! It was fun to track you in your travels and to work you on some of those summits!

73 de K9PM

Paul

1 Like

Congrats, Bob!

Congrats Bob! Being the SOTA rookie in the conversation I admire both of your accomplishments.
Pat - we need to have a W4 campout!

1 Like

Hi Bob,
my congrats and best wishes for all your activations. Many thanks for many contacts. I hope to meet you often in the future.
Best 73
Paul DL6FBK

1 Like