60,000 points s2s for KXØR

When the s2s program started ten years ago, the MT thought it would take months for someone to reach 250 points, the threshold for the lowest award. In fact, it took three weeks, and that was in the days when it was common for there to be no alerts the first four days of the week in the USA. I thought it would take an entire lifetime to reach 60,000. Nope.

Congrats, Carey. I’ll never catch you or the other two people ahead of me. As a DIY guy, I especially like your QRZ page.

Elliott, K6EL

34 Likes

many congratulations Carey

1 Like

Congratulations! I humbly thought I would reach 50,000 by the end of the year, but I think a bad flu will prevent me from doing so. Anyway, well done!
73 Fabio IK2LEY

2 Likes

Thanks for many, MANY QSOs! It seems like we have a SOTA exchange almost every day, and S2S nearly every time I am on a summit. Nice work :beers:

73!

3 Likes

Congratulations Carey on this very successful collection of s2s points.

As a CW enthusiast, I of course hope that you will soon achieve this result again … exclusively in CW operating mode.

Best wishes and stay healthy.

73, Heinz

2 Likes

Congratulations George! Thanks for all the Qso’s and S2S contacts. Its always a pleasure contacting you, here is to many more.

73 de VE6JTW, Jesse

1 Like

Big congratulations George! I’m glad to have contributed my hiker’s mite! Looking forward to many more S2Ss . . . .

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

That’s amazing! Congratulations de Steve K9WO

1 Like

WOW George an amazing point total !
Thanks for the contacts and your very helpful antenna info.
Vick k7vk

1 Like

Great big congrats, Geo!

Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

1 Like

Congratulations and what a great accomplishment!

Dave KN4OK

Always a pleasure to hear KX0R and have a S2S! Congrats, George and look forward to many more!

73 de K9PM

Paul

1 Like

WOW Thats incredible! Congrats!!

Kent K9EZ

Congratulations on this achievement and thanks for all the contacts!

Jordan WC6J

2 Likes

Congratulations Carey :exclamation:

Hi Fabio,
during this year you achieved half of what I achieved in 10 years.
Chapeau bas and keep the pace :muscle:

73, Jarek

3 Likes

Congratulations, George!
I noticed a week or two ago that you had moved into the #1 position on the list and I thought I’d missed someone’s mention of it. Nicely done, Sir!
With all the time you spend above 8,000 feet your red blood cell count may also be #1. Bravo!
Here’s to many more S2S QSOs in the future.
72, David N6AN

5 Likes

That is a huge achievement!

I truly appreciated each one of our S2S qsos, I know that if you are on a summit at the same time as me, we will work very hard to contact each other.

Congratulations Geo and CU on the next one.
Eric VA2EO

1 Like

Congratulations Geo, a huge effort!

Always a pleasure seeing your spots… and sometimes prop allows us for a QSO!
Keep enjoying the summits
73 Ignacio

2 Likes

Incredible work Geo!! I’m glad to be only miles from you as it’s so much easier to chase when you are on 40M and I don’t have to fight the bigger pileups! That fact that you are sitting on top of a summit as often as you are, and for such long periods, chasing S2S, always blows my mind. You have ice in your veins! Keep it up! - Mike

Carey, Your accomplishment is totally awesome. Happy Holidays and a Prosperous S2S New Year to you. 73 Gary