HB9RE silent key

Dear Fritz,

I am very sorry to read about the Silent Key of your father Papa Fritz.
He will be missed on the bands.
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Lutz DL3SBA

In reply to HB9CSA:
lieber Fritz,
Mein herzliches Beileid, ich habe Fritz Sr letzten Samstag noch gehört im QSO mit PA1MAX. Er gab den Frequenz frei und hat deshalb meinen Anruf nicht mehr gehört.
Ich bin traurig dass wir ihm nicht mehr bei uns haben, aber ich werde unsere CW-Verbindindungen immer mit grosse Freude erinnern!
Alles Gute, auch an die Familie,
Hans PA0HRM

I had the honor to know your father from some contacts. I was very sorry to hear about his passing away. I will miss working Papa Fritz.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Jörg

In reply to HB9CSA:
Dear Fritz jr. I’m very deeply shocked to hear that your father Fritz HB9RE is become silent key. I worked many times HB9RE from HB/GR mountains und i will miss the regulary SOTA contacts to Fritz in Zürich.
Sincere condolences to. you Fritz and your family.
73 de HB9TNF Guido

Dear Fritz
I am very sorry to hear the sad news.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Boris S54Q

In reply to HB9CSA:
Very sorry to hear this very sad news Fritz. My sincerest condolences to your family. I had provided many nice Q´s with your father when activated summits.

Vrata, OK1KT

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fri!

I am afraid, I could tell only small morsels about Papa Fritz as a HAM and as a real good man; compared to your experiences. May I ask your assistance, please, because I want to inform the HA HAM community about the sad news in an obituary notice both via our printed and electronic forums. (I have already arranged it with the secretary general of our radioamateur society.) I will translate your words and attach his photo taken at HB9Z some 2 years ago, if you don’t mind…

73: Joska, HA5CW (my callsign netscape net)

In reply to HB9CSA:
Lieber Fritz, mein aufrichtiges Beileid zum Tode Deines Papas.
Er war ein stets zuverlässiger Funkpartner als Chaser und als Aktivierer und wohl eines der bekanntesten Rufzeichen aus der Schweiz.
Ich habe manchmal ein wenig Euren QSOs zugelauscht und mich über die herzliche Vater-Sohn-Beziehung gefreut.
Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie trotz Euren Verlustes ein schönes Weihnachtsfest und alles Gute im Neuen Jahr.
73, Dago, DJ5KZ

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father, dear Fritz.

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Please accept our sincere condolences.

R.I.P. dear OM Fritz Sr.

Peter

In reply to HB9CSA:

Sad news. My condolences to you and your family.

73, Jaakko OH7BF/F5VGL

In reply to HB9CSA :
I just read the post, I am VERY sad and surprised by this sudden info…
I filled some SOTA QSLs for him a few time ago, always in my logs : we lost a very good CW op, SOTA addict, we lost a friend.
All my sincere condolences to the family, the “.-. .” will miss us.
Chris F8DZY.

Im Namen von Al, DJ5AA und von mir herzliches Beileid !
Ein tragischer und schmerzlicher Verlust .
Wir werden Fritz sehr vermissen !
Alles Gute für das kommende Jahr, 73 de Ben DL2DXA

In reply to HB9CSA:

What a sad news Fritz, we will all miss him very much. My sincere condolences.
Ogi, 9A7W

In reply to HB9CSA:
Was für eine traurige Nachricht Fritz, die ich soeben lesen musste. Es tut mir aufrichtig leid. Erst noch sind wir zusammengesessen und haben interessante Diskussionen gehabt und nun diese Nachricht. Ich werde sein Rufzeichen auf den Summits sehr vermissen. Ich kann es kaum glauben, denn Dein Vater schien mir sehr gesund und voller Tatendrang. Mein letztes QSO mit ihm war anlässlich meiner Aktivierung von DM/BW-845 am 30.10.2009.
Herzliches Beileid an die ganze Familie.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family Fritz
de Peter

In reply to HB9CSA:
Lieber Fritz
Herzliches Beileid und viel Kraft um diesen Verlust zu ertragen.
Es tut mir sehr leid zu hören, dass Fritz HB9RE, vor einigen Tagen verstorben ist.
Mich hat es immer gefreut auf den SOTA-Frequenzen einen Alten Bekannten zu finden welcher mit Sicherheit QRV war. Darum stimmt es mich traurig zu wissen, seine persönliche CW-Handschrift nicht mehr hören zu dürfen. Ich werde Fritz weiterhin in guter Erinnerung behalten.
Für die kommenden Festtage wünsche ich Dir und Deiner Familie alles Gute und ein erfolgreiches Neues Jahr.
CUAGN und 73’s, Hansruedi, HB9BHW

In reply to HB9CSA:
Lieber Fritz,

so kurz vor Weihnachten hat mich Deine Nachricht schon sehr berührt.
Mein letztes QSO mit Deinem Vater war am 15.Nov und ich werde seine Anrufe sehr vermissen.

My sincere condolences to you and your family…

Walter
DK1BN

Lieber Fritz,

die Nachricht vom Tod Deines lieben Vaters hat mich tief getroffen. Wir alle werden ‘Papa Fritz’ sehr vermissen aber in unserer Erinnerung wird er stets weiterleben!

Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie viel Kraft in der schweren Zeit.

Hartmut, DF6PW

Mein herzliches Beileid, lieber Fritz…
Halt durch, Kamerad!
Dzianis

In reply to all:

Dear friends,

many heartfelt thanks to all of you for your kind and touching words.
They´re all so helpful to my family and me.
Many tears shed when reading and we are very touched by the great interest
of the big SOTA-family.

MANY THANKS and all the very best for 2010

Vy73
Fritz HB9CSA,DL4FDM with family

In reply to DL4FDM:

Hallo Fritz,

ich möchte mich hier auch anschließen und mein Beleid aussprechen.
Dein Papa war immer ein SEHR zuvorkommender und gern gehörter QSO Partner.

Liebe Grüße Jörg