HB9RE silent key

In reply to HB9CSA:

Sincere condolences to you and your families!
My last log entry with HB9RE was during CQWW CW 2009 and I already missed his signal in the HB9 XMAS Contest one week ago.

RIP Fritz sen. es 73 de Dominik, HB9CZF

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fritz and family,

Sri to read the bad news.
Much strength in this difficult time.
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Luc ON6DSL and Xyl Annemie
Son Nick ON3DSN

Dear Fritz

I’m very sorry to hear the sad news about Papa Fritz, I send my condolences to you and your family

73 Graham G3OHC

In reply to HB9CSA:
Dear Fritz

I am so sorry for your loss.

Others have already expressed my feelings but I hope you and your family find strength at this very difficult time.

VY 73 Marc G0AZS

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fritz (Jr.),
My sincere condolences to you and your family.
Vlado, Z35M

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fritz.

I was very sad to hear the news about Papa Fritz. We will all miss your father.

My condolences to you and your family.

Reg G3WPF

In reply to HB9CSA:

I am very sorry to hear this news. I had the pleasure of meeting you and your father briefly this summer in Friedrichshafen. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to DL4FDM / HB9CSA:
Hello Fritz,

Which sad piece of news you announce us! I am very sad there, and I assure you of my very sincere support for you and all your family.
He is going to miss us on the air, “Papa Fritz”.
Alain F6ENO is at present in “his” massif of Ecrins WITHOUT Internet. I am going to try to contact him by telephone. I am sure that he is going to be very surprised and to saddened, too.
A lot of courage for you and your family Fritz,

73 QRO,
André F5AKL

Dear Fritz,

sorry to hear this sad news,
had many qso´s with your father…

Sincere condolences to you and family

Best wishes

Klaus / DF2GN

Hi All,

I’m sorry to hear Fritz HB9RE has passed away.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to HB9CSA:

I am so sorry to hear this sad news about Papa Fritz. I had the privilege to work him from several of my SOTA activations in 2009. He will be greatly missed.

Sincere condolences to Fritz Jr and all the family.

73 de Walt (G3NYY)

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fritz

I am very sad your message. From Papa Fritz, I worked many times and I was looking forward to the next call.

My condolences to you and your family.

Petr OK1FFU

In reply to HB9CSA:

On behalf of Mike, GW0DSP:

Dear Fritz

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. ‘Papa Fritz’ became a dear friend through SOTA and I will miss him very much. He was a real gentleman and always a pleasure to qso with on the key. God bless this wonderful man. My most sincere condolences to you and your family.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to HB9CSA:
My XYL & I would like to express our sincere condoleances to you and your famly. We still happily remember meeting your dad and yourself at the DIG Meeting in Gemünd (Germany).
Egbert - ON4CAS

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fritz,

Sincere condolences to you and family.

Milos, S57D

In reply to HB9CSA:

Am so sorry to hear your sad news.
Always a pleasure to work Papa Fritz on cw,
sincere condolences to yourself and family.

73s de Peter TJE+

In reply to HB9CSA:

Die Nachricht vom Tod deines lieben Vaters hat mich sehr getroffen.

Ich möchte dir mein Beileid ausdrücken.

Pista   HA5TI

In reply to HB9CSA:

Sad news indeed Fritz about your father. He was the first HB9 that I worked on the air, many years ago. He will be greatly missed.

My sincere condolences to you and to your family.

Vy 73

Gerald G4OIG

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fri!

I have just returned from visiting my 83 years old father when I read the sad news…
I was lucky to know your papi (Fritz Sr) in person from HB9Z… He was a charming gentleman both in eye-ball QSO and in the band. At 19th August he still activated HB/GR-155 with you. My last formal QSO with him was at 13rd September, current year, activating HA/KM-031. However I heard him frequently in SOTA pile-ups later as well, last about 2 weeks ago. We greeted one another then with a few words… (“9RE 73 Fritz de HA5CW”, “73 Joska de HB9RE”) I did not think that this was our very last chat… I will miss him badly.
May papa Fritz be blessed and R.I.P.!
Take my sincere condolences to you and your family, please.

73: Joska, HA5CW

In reply to HB9CSA:

Dear Fritz
I am awfully sorry to hear the sad news that Fitz, HB9RE, is become silent key and I’m deeply shocked about that.
My very sincere condolences to you and your family.

vy 73’s
Jürg / HB9BAB