Airport security part 2

Frankfurt Airport, one Person asked what the lipo And the qcx is and what I do with the qcx, second person swapped lipo and qcx and asked what I ll do with the qcx. All ok.

Axel

Ponta Delgad Airport (Azores), QCX-transceiver, LiPo battery and cable in cabin baggage. Everything passed without problems.

73’s, Axel, DF1ET

I had no issues with any of my devices getting through KATL or KRSW. Surface Pro, LiPo, HT, FT818, Scanner, etc. Antennas were in checked baggage.

My GF, OTOH, got busted for sunscreen on the outbound and a bottle of water on the return flight.

Can’t take her anywhere nice… :rofl:

1 Like

I bet they will now! Thanks for the chuckle. Hard to believe every TSA AGENT isn’t a ham operator. Maybe they read Harlequins on their down time!

1 Like

No problems at all, Leeds/Bradford to Palma, Mallorca via Jet2. My Xiegu G90 plus battery charger went in the hold luggage. The 4.2Ah LiFePo4 went through the scanner with my mobile and tablet. Nobody seemed concerned at all. Only 2 activations managed, but got the all important new association activated.

1 Like

On a flight from the UK to Detroit, the arrival check showed this “thing” in a box. The TSA asked me to open it - it was a paddle-key combination from Kent. The agent said “very nice” and wished me good dx.