Tomorrow 2022 ...

Hi all,

I remember when I was young (a Pink Floyd song too), it’s true for me a few decades ago, we had a pencil, a sheet and inevitably a subject or questions or a problem to solve, it was at school… :wink:

Why are we changing so much?

The success of these tests was only due to our knowledge, if I’m not mistaken :slight_smile:
I’m not talking about cheaters (there were already some).

Here as elsewhere, just because you have a four-color pen, or a nicer piece of paper, doesn’t mean you’re going to be successful about the problem?

Yes? :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

No ! :japanese_goblin:

Life is like that, there is no more value!

You will pass the test if you have a big pen (big antenna) and a nice sheet (full of power) so you will be very happy!

In these hard times for us and our families, the troubled people and others who are struggling, have a salutary thought full of charity!

I know it’s embarrassing … :+1:
And I won’t have any like … :-1:

I don’t care, that’s what I think and I wanted to say it

Happy New Year :sparkling_heart:

Tomorrow 2022…

Éric 73

4 Likes

Brian still replying and I know his response …

1 Like

Remember when we were young
You shone like the sun
Shine on you crazy diamond…

The most genuinely sad song ever written, the past can’t be changed, but we can have hope for the future. So, Eric, I add my wishes to yours, Happy New Year.

Brian

(were you right, Eric?)

4 Likes

Non c’est super Brian

You are a great moderator Brian, I didn’t expect to read this answer :+1:

Merci beaucoup, Eric. Alas, I had two years of French lessons in school, but the memories have decayed, a beautifully musical language which I should have persisted with!

1 Like

How strange.

Marianne is serving up a roast gammon dinner. She said “I fancy listening to Dark Side of the Moon while we have dinner", which has been playing for five minutes.

I then check for any new posts on SOTAwatch and see this!

Meanwhile, we’re holding a little sweepstake on how long it will be before @MM0FMF resurrects the Formative Years thread…

3 Likes

Hi Tom and family,

It’s premonitory …
Marianne has good taste!

I wish you “bon appétit”
73 Éric

Pour Andy à suivre …:slight_smile:

If he doesn’t I will do something similar! YHBW!

I noticed Janice Long had shuffled off her mortal coil and joined the choir invisible. But I actively avoided her radio and TV programs so I’m not sure she counts as someone from my formative youth. What’s more scary she was only a few years older than me.

Talking of gammon etc. I need to go on record in saying the Mrs. FMF has surpassed herself in the culinary masterpieces this year.

2 Likes

Hi Eric and All,

Year 2022 is coming and I think all of us want it to be better than 2021 :wink:

But tomorrow is still 2021, tomorrow I will become 60 and welcome all of you to attend my activation.
Alert is on :wink:

Thank you !

73, Jarek

14 Likes

Happy Birthday, Jarek!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Jarek :partying_face: :beers: :beers:

Geoff vk3sq

1 Like

Many thanks Brian @G8ADD

Many thanks Geoff @VK3SQ

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Today is the day… Happy birthday, Jarek!
73, Fabio

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Jarek!
Long life Capricorns :wink: !
73 (from another Capricorn)

Guru

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Jarek, have nice SOTA today :+1:

1 Like

Hearty congratulations dear Jarek

…and all the best for the next year.

I hope we have again many QSOs (S2S) !

73 Armin

1 Like

Happy Birthday Jarek. Congratulations on the Big 60. Let us all hope a really good year starts from now. :grinning:

73, Gerald

1 Like

Happy Birthday Jarek and thanks for all the chases - and I look forward to more this coming year.