The recovery of Daniel EA3HP

Daniel:
Sorry to hear you were hurt. But I am glad you are recuperating
and hopefully will get active again.
Be Safe!
de John Paul // AB4PP

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

This accident sounds horrible to me and something similar could happen probably to all of us. I feel very sorry for you, but fortunately it seems you’re recovering steady and I hope you’ll get well soon!

I just saw that we had 3 QSOs, but never when I was in EA3 doing SOTA, which is already nearly one year ago. As you can imagine, because of COVID. Thinking in this respect, at least you didn’t miss much during these not so funny times.

All the best y feliz navidad

73 Stephan

Many Thanks Matt
cheers
Daniel

Hi Joao are things that can happen, better not happen, we listen to each other
Cheers Obrigado
Daniel

Thanck you Kelly
Cheers
Daniel

Dear Dani,
I’ m sorry to hear that you were hurt and I hope a speedy recovery.
Hopefully you will be active again soon.

Take care!

EA2DT Manuel

Hi Daniel,

I’m very happy to read you are alive and pleased about your recovering. I hope you get better and better now. Enjoy the holidays and two birthdays each year. I hope for the next contact in 2021.

73 Ludwig

Thanck very mucth Ray
M Xmas
H N Y
Cheers
Daniel

Hi Erick, you have already lived your experience, fortunately you are fine, thank you for telling it
M XMS
H N Y
Cheers erick
Daniel

Hi Stephan, I have put it, I will be inactive for a while, accidents are things that can happen, and we like the mountains, this year I was going to get the GOAD illusion towards me, so we have to wait
Many Thank I Hope work S2S 73
M XMAS
H N Y
Cheers
Daniel

Best whises for your salut
From El Hierro.
Erich EA8/HB9FIH

Dani,
fuerza y en nada estamos otra vez soteando por ahí!

cuidate

Thank you Manu, the recovery is slow and long, I think I will be able to go out to the mountains and do radio at the end of February, so I have to be patient
cheers
Daniel

Many Thanks Erich so qso El Hierro
All the best
Cheers
Daniel

Muchas gracias Jon, tuve mucha suerte y estoy agradecido,en cuando la recuperacion voy todos los dias a la rehabiliación y todavia queda mucho,tal vez para Marzo pueda emprender la actividad,aunque reconozco no estare al 100 por cien
saludos y cuidate
Daniel

Hello Daniel,
very sad to hear about your severe accident.
Hoping for succesful recover and to see you soon again on SOTA.

All the best for you, try to keep your humorous nature

73 bye
John OE7PHI
+

1 Like

Thank you very much Ludwig, the truth is to celebrate twice each year, my best wishes to you and the Ludwing family, I hope to air in 2021
H N Y
Cheers
Daniel

Hi John, all that time gives a lot of thought, and I’m not going to give up what I was doing, now it’s time to wait and continue the rehabilitation.
I hope to leave next year, we listen to each other
M XMAS
H N Y
Cheers
Daniel

1 Like

Tocayo, espero tu pronta recuperación. Y que en poco tiempo, estés haciendo las cosas que te gustan.
Cuídate y muchos ánimos!!!
73 de Dani EA5M

1 Like

Daniel, no sabia nada y me cabo de enterar. Cuanto lo siento, pero me alegro mucho de que lo estés contando. Te deseo una buena recuperación, aunque sea lenta. Mucho ánimo.
Un 2020 para olvidar.
Feliz 2021.
Un abrazo
Antonio.