The recovery of Daniel EA3HP

Hi Daniel,

Very sorry to hear of your accident Daniel

All the best for you.

Will wait for your come back !

73, Michael

1 Like

Daniel, wishing you the very very best, keep doing the exercises and soon you will be again climbing mountains.
Hope to hear you while you are enjoying nature and radio.

M Xmas
HNY
ON6UU

1 Like

Hello Andy, the truth was I was very lucky, I hope to find you again ok
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Daniel

Hola Guru, la verdad tuve mucha suerte las rocas estaban casi arran de la nieve y pude pasar por encima aun asi recibĂ­ golpes por todo el cuerpo.
efectivamente el destino me brinda otra oportunidad ,ya le tengo en mente año que viene ,bien entrado el verano,en cuando los tres miles tengo una buena colección .
visita www.pirineos3000.com con el nick Donald
Muchas gracias por tus deseo espero encontrarte en la Sota
Feliz Navidad mis mejores deso para ti y tu familia
Daniel

1 Like

Hello Gerald, I am glad to read you sincerely, I am not Ironman but if a lucky man, thank you very much and I hope to make s2s from here three months I think

Merci becau a vien tot
Daniel

2 Likes

Gracias a Dios que estabas con un amigo, Daniel.

Los mejores deseos,

Andy

1 Like

Muchas gracias Alfonso ,sabras muy bien de que va ,voy dos horas y medias al fisioterapeĂșta,y ademĂĄs en casa hago ejercicios,intento sacar trabajo al fisio,jejeje, soy conciente no voy estar como antes.
saludos cordiales y Felices Fiestas para ti y la familia
Daniel

a nightmare because we are goat and we have this risk, I have been very lucky thank you very much Paul
All the best
Daniel

Thank very much Chris 73

Glad to hear you’re on the mend Daniel, that’s a pretty big tumble you’ve taken there. Stay safe.
73 Matt

1 Like

Hello AndrĂ© I am glad to read you sincerely, here we are also restricted, I have been very lucky now the recovery will be long now it’s time to take care of yourself.
the reference to be made F / PO-006 Campbiell 3173 m
see you soon and thank you very much
A vien tot
Daniel

Hello AndrĂ© I am glad to read you sincerely, here we are also restricted, I have been very lucky now the recovery will be long now it’s time to take care of yourself.
the reference to be made F / PO-006 Campbiell 3173 m
see you soon and thank you very much
A vien tot
Daniel

1 Like

HI Don I am glad to read you, you are one of my faithful hunters, I think it will take time to do activities, now it is time to recover, it is very slow.
I wish you a merry Christmas to you and your family
health Don 73
Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Quick improvements, your story was a lesson for all of us, thanks for sharing.

Good recovery, here we hope to hear you very soon.

Best 73, de CT2HOV

I am so sorry for your injuries! Best wishes and a speedy return to your former self.

1 Like

A day at a time daniel , so happy you are still here to tell the tale , best wishes for the
future to you and your family , ray

1 Like

Hi Roger, they are things that can happen better not having it
Cheers
Daniel

1 Like

Thank you very mucth Michael
All the best
Daniel

Hi Franck, thank you very much for your words, looking forward to going back to the mountains and doing radio
Cheers
M XMAS
H N Y All the best
Daniel

1 Like

I tripped over deadfall on a steep Colorado mountain-side and I swear my heels hit the back of my head or nearly so. I lie stunned for a minute thinking I was surely paralyzed. Thank God everything was working correctly!

Wishing you a speedy recover too get back on the mountain!

Erik (Currently in Ohio, USA)