Summits not logged!

Just logged my activation from yesterday on the DB and had a look through my logs. Noticed a summit or 2 not listed. I wondered if I had dreamt it but then found a post on the reflector where I said I activated Robinson in May 2017 but the activation isn’t on my DB. I also found the same year little mell fell (2017) isn’t on my list of activated summits either .
I very much doubt I’ll find the paper logs for those to add them.
I must remember to log the activations sooner. That’s about 9 points gone due to me being silly. Unless the DB lost them but I highly doubt that lol.
Oh well. I’ll have to do them again!
Anthony

1 Like

If you know the dates, enter a “stooge activation” for yourself on that summit on that date - one invented QSO on any band/mode! Then use the “Show who logged me” option, which MAY return enough QSOs for you to get your points…

(Don’t forget to delete the stooge activation afterwards of course!)

6 Likes

that might be why i never logged it. It shows only 3 people chased me.

No, it shows only 3 people LOGGED the contact on the SOTA Database. Chances are there’s one or two more that worked you, and it was a qualifying activation - but I can’t help you with finding those!

In any case, log the activation now properly with the good data you have. Most of us still log activations with <4 QSOs. Scores the “Unique” even if not the points.

1 Like

yeah i’ll get it logged. But now coming to think of it i might not have gotton more than 3. I think it was as struggle to get 2m activated on that summit that day. Guess i’ll never know unless i find a random log somewhere lol.

1 Like

Hi,

I worked you on both Robinson and Little Mell Fell back in 2017. The details are as follows:-

LD-021 Robinson 12th May 2017 G4WHA/A 1420hrs

LD-037 Little Mell Fell 14th May 2017 GM4WHA 0758hrs.

Hope this is of help.

73’s Geoff

G4WHA/A or GM4WHA

4 Likes