SP9MA 14xMG

Another mountain goat in the pen :wink:. Huge congratulations, a great result that required a lot of sacrifice. Big applause!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::champagne::champagne::champagne:
14x🐐!

37 Likes

Congratulations. That is an amazing total! You’ve not been activating much longer than I have and I’m still slowly working towards my first MG.

73 Richard

4 Likes

congratulations to Jarek on this large herd. :goat:
Hope we meet again sometime.
73 Henry
IW3AGO

3 Likes

A remarkable feat - well done.

3 Likes

Well done Jarek!

3 Likes

Hi Jarek, my congratulation to you!
Your success is unbeliveable -14 MGs.
All the best and take care.
vy 73 Karl

3 Likes

Łukasz @SQ9JTR thank you very much for your watching and noticing my milestone.

Yes, I did it today - I did loop trekking along OK/MO-019 and OK/ZL-078 - 12,5 km and 650 m up & down.
On OK/ZL I reached 14 MG level:

47 contacts were logged, 15 of them S2S.

Many thanks to activators and chasers for participation.

73, Jarek

8 Likes

Thank you Richard :exclamation:

Thank you Henry :exclamation:

Thank you David :exclamation:

Thank you Paul :exclamation:

Thank you Karl :exclamation:

73, Jarek

4 Likes

deleted - contents moved up

1 Like

Congrats and respect, Jarek!

Thanks for the picture, Łukasz. It is symbolic for me: Like a weasel, Jarek roams from peak to peak, sharing there the summit code with us. And the weasel reminds me of a column in a daily newspaper from French-speaking Switzerland: “Et il court et court, le furet”. This could be also the title over Jarek’s adventures. He shares them frequently here in the reflector, together with his moments of benefit. Thanks!

By incident, all three top-runners of the worldwide SOTA ranking have met a new SOTA Mountain Goat recently: Jan, @OK2PDT #18, Jürg @HB9BIN #16 and here Jarek @SP9MA #14 - what a goat noise around you all, hi. Congrats to you all!

Vy 73, Markus HB9DIZ

6 Likes

Congratulations Jarek @SP9MA on this further addition to your herd. Continue to enjoy the hobby and stay healthy.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

3 Likes

Congratulations dear Jarek!!
I was unaware you were in your #14 this morning when we had our S2S and I discovered after returning home.

Lots of kilometers accumulated in your legs, and many friends on the way.
Take care and hear you soon on air.
73 Ignacio

4 Likes

Markus, many thanks for nice words :exclamation:

Marcel, many thanks :exclamation:

It is the most important Ignacio, many thanks for your participation today, even unconscious.
I hope to see you soon again :exclamation:

73, Jarek

3 Likes

Congratulations Jarek! 14 MG…this is amazing! And thank you for getting me into CW (perhaps unconsciously), that was the best choice I could never make and something I strongly recommend to anyone else.

4 Likes

Well done Jarek, glad to be on your log as S2S today!
73 Fabio

3 Likes

wow Jarek!! great conquest, :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: a nice flock.
CONGRATS & all the best

4 Likes

Marco, many thanks for nice words, many S2S QSOs including participation yesterday :exclamation:

Many thanks Fabio, it was nice to complete S2S with you during this important activation, also thanks for many many S2S QSOs :exclamation:

Thank you Jose, also thank you for many QSOs :exclamation:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Hi Jarek,

Waouuuh as you said “chapeau bas” :tophat:

73, Eric F5JKK

3 Likes

Hello Jarek

You are amazing! - It seems like it was only recently that I congratulated you on your 10,000 points.

You really are one of the most active activators in the SOTA family!

Thank you very much and many, many more great activations.

I look forward to seeing you again in Friedrichshafen.

73 Armin

4 Likes

Merci Eric :exclamation:

Many thanks Armin for nice words, I intend to be in Friedrichshafen next year due to my family trip to France on early July this year.
Hope to see you there :beers:

73, Jarek

4 Likes