SOTLAS (SOTA Atlas) – New summit map

I can only agree with all congrats above … just wonderful.
Tnx Manuel !
Luc - ON7DQ

1 Like

I can not put it better than Luc. Just amazing.

Very many thanks to Manuel.
Rod

1 Like

TNX Markus,
only one question:
I have made few first Activations in SV8 (Lesvos, Chios, Ikaria, Samos)
Where I could send a picture from Summit ?
73 Erich

1 Like

Brilliant. Great resource for planning!

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Erich – At this time SOTLAS does not store any user-generated content itself, but merely aggregates information from other sources. But it’s something that could be implemented in the future.

In the meantime, why not add links to your great activation reports on https://summits.sota.org.uk? Simply click “New External Link” on the summit details page after logging in. These links will then automatically appear on SOTLAS as well.

73, Manuel

WOW! Thanks, Manuel
Best, Ken

1 Like

Hello Manuel,

thank you. Very fast overview and lot of statistics. Good work!

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Excellent work. Showing how valuable the integration concept can be. Works very well on ipad in safari - others not tried yet.
Many thanks Manuel.

73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH

1 Like

Hard to add anything more to that said above, but wow, this is great!
Very slick on my Samsung A5(2017) Android.

Thank you Manuel.

Vy 73, Colin

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Incredible!

Rex KE6MT

1 Like

Beautiful, Manuel… My wishlist for next revision… (1) “tada” tone sounds at each new listing… (2) name of activator appears next to his/her call sign… Thanks,

Elliott, K6EL

1 Like

Hi Manuel

Many thanks for this absolutely perfect “all-in-one-SOTA-activation-planing-tool” - we’ve used the SOTLAS (previous version on the old URL) already for planning our big SOTA-summer-activities :grin::grin: By the way: I’ve integrated the information about SOTLAS in the new version of our guide “SOTA für Einsteiger”, so that all the further participants of our SOTA-Workshops can use your tool too for their activation-planning :+1:

Thanks very much and hope to meet you soon again in a S2S

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

1 Like

Hi Manuel,

WOW!!! What a fantastic tool, thank you so much!

This is absolutely The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread!!!

Ron K6CPR

2 Likes

Thank you all for the very nice and encouraging words! :smile: I’m glad to hear that SOTLAS has found many happy users, and am looking forward to adding more features in the future.

As a side note, there is now also a map server in the US (west coast), so users in AS, NA and OC should experience better map loading performance. The currently used map server is shown in the page footer on most pages.

2 Likes

Will you be at the Zug Hamfest next weekend? If so I will gladly buy you a beer!

4 Likes

Thanks Manuel, very simple to use with a lot of info.

Best 73"
HB9IIO
Daniel

1 Like

Unfortunately not, as I will be participating in the ILLW, but thanks anyway for the offer! :wink: :beers:

1 Like

Manuel,
Thanks for your efforts, this is fantastic and I’m already using it for planning.
Gary K3TCU

1 Like

It’s taken me a week, but finally tried this. Very good thank you Manuel!

1 Like