SOTAData3 (Part 1)

Terrific!!! Thanks a lot!
73, JP3PPL

1 Like

Thanks Andrew.
John, G4TQE

1 Like

What a fantastic upgrade, thank you to all involved!

1 Like

I love the Lazenby, Dalton and Brosnan badges! :slight_smile:

Haha thanks. I think that is just because of the time difference to VK.
But I must admit I like bug tracking and finding stuff to improve.

The translations will need some work to update all the languages.

Think it is a great step forward especially for mobile platforms.

73 Joe

1 Like

Under my Chaser data - I have Lazenby, Dalton, Brosnan, Craig, Connery and Moore badges! I wonder how more there are? And why is there no badge for 3 x 007 summits worked … ?

I can see summits with a 007 number becoming very popular in SOTA!
73 Ed.

2 Likes

Maxwell Smart? :joy:

In about 5 years time you might get an Elba badge.

1 Like

I’m going to enjoy watching people work this out. Until it’s in the top 10 queries to the SOTA MT :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve just looked at a map of an activation which includes a chase by @WX1S. The map shows him in Antarctica. His entry on QRZ.com has the correct locator so why is this wrong?

1 Like

What is his locator on QRZ.com ?

Because he entered it wrong on the SOTA website, looks like he’s confused latitude and longitude.

3 Likes

Many thanks and congratulations to all the team who worked on this. I’m sure a lot of hard effort has gone into the update. I particularly appreciate having the facility to edit logs which have already been uploaded :+1:

Cheers and beers! :beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

congratulations the SOTAData3 looks fantastic thanks all the team for your efforts its much appreciated , ray

It’s easily answered if you have your own Solex Agitator.

This looks outstanding. I love some of the new features. One bummer is it edits out all but one op when naming ops who did joint first activations. Wish it still honored all.

Thanks for the improvements!

Many thanks Andrew @VK3ARR and to everyone involved in this great update! I think it is a success. Everything is clearly laid out and as a friend of evaluations and statistics, I can find everything I want to know as an activator and hunter. I also think the badges are a nice idea :+1:
I also really like the overview of the summit articles. It gives you a quick overview and you can update things if necessary :+1:

Good work. Thank you for the time and effort. :beers:

Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Absolutely TOP class work… looks fantastic! lovely and modern, but i cant seem to turn the colours into “dark” mode?? much prefer looking at a black screen compared to a white one! haha

But im nit picking… good work guys, keep it up!

Cheers - Alan

Oops, See if this corrects the error. I never realized I had latitude/longitude inverted.

Yep, that’s fixed it.

Now need to move @CT2IWW out of the Indian Ocean. Again, looks like latitude and longitude swapped.

1 Like