SOTA Sherpa Award 2019

Congratulations Manuel on receiving the Sherpa Award.

Regards

Andrew VK1AD

1 Like

Hi Ed,
I’m afraid not. My cancer is still inside me and, although I expect it to finally leave me sometime in 2020, I don’t know exactly yet when this will happen. After that operation I’ll still have to get another chemo treatment and a final operation at last, so there’s still quite a long way to go for me on this battle and I don’t think I’ll be ready for travelling in June 2020. In fact, I expect to be at the hospital by that time to hopefully get reversed back into normal my current ileostomy, which was done on me last June 3rd.
If everything finally has a happy end, I may go for 2021 to celebrate it with you all over there and have some nice :beers:

Guru

I fully support the MT decision about the 2019 Sherpa Award :clap: :clap: :clap:
My big, big congratulations to Manuel, who is, no doubt, a very exceptional SOTAri.
I hope he will stick around for long.

Guru

1 Like

Super tool, well earned.
Will be nice if I can see on the map wictch ones I did ( not ) activated.
73 de Hans PA3FYG

1 Like

Hans, that is already available. Hit the Filter (Funnel) button top left corner of the map.
All options there.

1 Like

…good decision - congratulations Manuel !

1 Like

Great Award, great program. Thanks Manuel and SOTA MT for your fine work and FUN.
Vick k7vk

1 Like

I met Manuel at our HB9SOTA snowshoeing some weeks ago - not knowing, that he is Mr. Sotl.as; I was only surprised: what a fine guy! Afterwards someone told me, whom I had met. So I wrote him some improvements for Sotl.as. But like the story of the hare and the hedgehog he always said: It’s already implemented!
So I also congratulate for the Sherpa Award! - really deserved
Andreas HB9HCI

1 Like

great tool, gd decision, congratz and HNY

1 Like

Great choice. Very useful new tool.

Mike - ke5akl

1 Like

Excellent bit of work and well done. The very 1st time I opened your new mapping up I wen’t “Wow”!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

David

1 Like