SOTA HamRadio 2024

Liebe SOTA Aktvierer, Jäger und Bergfunker und alle die es noch werden wollen,

Auch in diesem Jahr sind wir HB9SOTA Schweiz sowie SOTA Deutschland und Österreich an der Ham Radio 2024 präsent, welche vom 28. – 30 Juni in Friedrichshafen stattfindet.

Damit dies wiederum zu einem Erfolg wird, sind wir auch in diesem Jahr auf eure Spenden angewiesen, um die Kosten für den Messstand und Werbegeschenke zu decken. Diese Kosten müssen jedes Jahr von uns selbst getragen werden.

Falls am Schluss ein Überschuss vorhanden ist, würde dieser Betrag wiederum an die SOTA UK gespendet werden, welche für die weltweite Organisation von SOTA verantwortlich ist.

Bitte hinterlasst bei euren Spenden jeweils im Vermerk HamRadio2024, euren Namen sowie euer Rufzeichen, falls eines vorhanden ist. Die eingegangenen Spenden würden jeweils im Reflektor erwähnt werden. Falls jemand anonym bleiben möchte, vermerkt dies ebenso bei eurer Spende.

Es gibt zwei Möglichkeiten, wie ihr spenden könnt:

1. PayPal @SotaHamRadio2024 ( PayPal.Me )
      (Achtung: es könnten hier für Schweizer Gebühren anfallen)
    1. Twint +41 79 321 53 72

Auch dieses Jahr suchen wir wieder Leute, welche uns bei der Standbesetzung an der Ham Radio helfen möchten. Aus Erfahrung wäre es von Vorteil, wenn man zwei Sprachen beherrscht. Dies ist aber nicht zwingend notwendig.

Ihr könnt euch hier anmelden: SOTA/HamRadio 28.-30. Juni 2024 .

Weitere aktuelle Infos über uns und Ham Radio 2024 findet ihr hier auf dieser Reflektor Seite.

Wir freuen uns schon jetzt auf grossartigen Gesprächen rund ums Bergfunken mit euch.

HB9SOTA https://hb9sota.ch

HB9HBV Jean-Pierre, HB9EKO Jens

Dear SOTA activators, hunters and mountain radio operators and everyone who wants to become one,

This year we, HB9SOTA Switzerland as well as SOTA Germany and Austria, will be present again at Ham Radio 2024, which will take place from June 28th to 30th in Friedrichshafen.

For this to be a success, we are dependent on your donations as we must cover the costs for the market stalls and the promotional gifts ourselves.

Like last year, if there is any surplus left over, we would like to donate this to SOTA UK for the Worldwide SOTA Organization.

I would ask you to note HamRadio24 and your name and call sign, if available, when making donations.

The donation will be mentioned here in the Reflector. If you want to stay anonymous, please also mention this in your note for the donation.

There are two ways to donate:

1. PayPal @SotaHamRadio2024 (PayPal.Me )
      (There could be extra costs for Swiss people)
    1. Twint: +41 79 321 53 72.

This year we are once again looking for people who would like to help us staff the stall at Ham Radio. From past experiences it would be of an advantage if you are able to speak two languages. But it’s not necessary.

You can register here: SOTA/HamRadio 28.-30. Juni 2024.

You can find further information about us and Ham Radio 2024 here on this Reflector page.

We are already looking forward to the great discussions with you.

HB9SOTA https://hb9sota.ch

HB9HBV Jean-Pierre, HB9EKO Jens

15 Likes

Thank you HB9SOTA for taking over the main organization of the SOTA booth 2024. I look forward to seeing you again and hope for a lot of support and of course many friends, visitors and guests at the SOTA stand.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

4 Likes

Hi Jean-Pierre & Jens,

Thank you for your message and idea to take care about SOTA booth.
Unfortunately on early July I intend to travel to France to see my Family there.
So, no presence on HamFest this year :frowning:

Soplica drinks will be supplied this year to OE5 SOTA day that I want to attend in September :wink:

I wish you all to have nice Ham Fest time.

73, Jarek

3 Likes

Great news indeed! I’m pleased to be able to say that after missing the 2023 Ham Radio FN, I will be there this year. I will be travelling with Victor @GI4ONL . We are meeting in Luxembourg on Wednesday evening 26th June, and will drive from there to the show. There may be one or two activations on the Thursday as we travel. We are staying in Tettnang on Thursday and Friday night, leaving on Saturday afternoon for SOTA activations (Mainly DM/BW area), which will end on Thursday 4th July. I return home early on Friday 5th July.

I did look into flying via Ryanair from Stansted to Memmingen (50+ miles from FN) where the car hire and flights are cheaper. However, it was not possible for Victor to reach there from Ireland so we settled on using Lux Air to get to Luxembourg which Victor discovered fly out of Dublin and Manchester on the same days of the week.

Thank you to the organisers of the SOTA stand and programme, especially Jean Pierre @HB9HBV and Jens @HB9EKO . It’s a big responsibility for you. I will be making a contribution to the fund via PayPal and hope that there will be a SOTA Dinner arranged for the Friday evening, or if not, an informal get together at a local hostelry. I would be happy to spend a few hours on the stand on either day, however I am not multi-lingual unlike so many of my SOTA friends in Europe!

73 Phil G4OBK

7 Likes

Thank you very much Phil… we are looking forward to your visit with us. We are already in the process of organizing dinner, probably in the same place as last year but exact information will follow here as soon as everything is ok
73 HB9HBV Jean Pierre

4 Likes

Looking forward to see everybody this year again!
This time me and the group from 9A1CVW are planing staying two days in FH if all goes well,so if there is any need for booth volounteers again I am available on saturday.
Is there going to be a dinner again?

73 de 9A3BKF

3 Likes

F5ODQ Alain and F4WBN Chris will be at Friedrichshafen 2024. Can we have a meal like last year, it was a good time to meet all…?
73 F4WBN

1 Like

Thank you very much Chris, we are looking forward to your visit with us. We are already in the process of organizing dinner, probably in the same place as last year but exact information will follow here as soon as everything is ok
73 HB9HBV Jean Pierre

2 Likes

We would like to thank the following radio amateurs for their donations:

DM3FAM Marcel
HB9FHX Roger
G4OBK Phil
DL1DVE Thomas
S53YL Sabina
S57D Milos
OE5REO Martin
HB9DQM Manuel
HB9DLB Matthias
HB9DST Paul
HB9HKR Roman
OE5YYN Silvia
OE5FSM Franz
F4WBN Christian
DL6GCA Armin
HB9EAJ Stephan
OE5EEP Heinz
DJ2TG Thomas
HB9DIZ Markus
HB9HCS Stefan
SP9TKW Marek
OE1IAH Arnold
DK3IP Philipp
HB9GVW Martin
DL3TU Roman
M5OTA Tony
W6PNG Paul
DL2KL Klaus
ON7DQ Luc
OE5JKL Karl
GI4ONL Victor
DD5LP Ed

(Current status (SFr. 850)

7 Likes

As promised, here is the link to register for the SOTA dinner organized by Jens HB9EKO.
https://reflector.sota.org.uk/t/sota-dinner-ham-radio-2024-friedrichshafen

73 HB9HBV

2 Likes

I’m having trouble donating thru the PayPal link you posted from my mobile.
Is there a e-mail adress i can send the donation to?

73 Karlo

Hello Karlo
I sent you an e-mail. Below you can see a picture if you enter the link manually

73 Jean-Pierre HB9HBV

1 Like

DM3FAM Marcel
HB9FHX Roger
G4OBK Phil
DL1DVE Thomas
S53YL Sabina
S57D Milos
OE5REO Martin
HB9DQM Manuel
HB9DLB Matthias
HB9DST Paul
HB9HKR Roman
OE5YYN Silvia
OE5FSM Franz
F4WBN Christian
DL6GCA Armin
HB9EAJ Stephan
OE5EEP Heinz
DJ2TG Thomas
HB9DIZ Markus
HB9HCS Stefan
SP9TKW Marek
OE1IAH Arnold
DK3IP Philipp
HB9GVW Martin
DL3TU Roman
M5OTA Tony
W6PNG Paul
DL2KL Klaus
ON7DQ Luc
OE5JKL Karl
GI4ONL Victor
DD5LP Ed
9A3BKF Karlo

(Current status (SFr. 873)

1 Like

Hello Karlo, first of all, thank you again for your donation. We are always happy when people want to help us at the stand, you can register here at SOTA/HamRadio 28.-30. Juni 202 . Register June 2024.
HB9HBV Jean Pierre

1 Like

Liebe SOTA-Community,

Euer Engagement für SOTA-Aktivitäten und die Teilnahme an der Ham Radio 2024 in Friedrichshafen sind beeindruckend. Es ist wunderbar zu beobachten, wie Amateurfunker aus aller Welt zusammenkommen, um HB9SOTA sowie SOTA Deutschland und Österreich zu unterstützen und zugleich die weltweite SOTA-Organisation zu fördern.

Dank eurer großzügigen Spenden haben wir bereits 873 CHF sammeln können, was uns hilft, einen Teil der Kosten für unseren Messestand und die Werbegeschenke zu decken. Dieser Beitrag ist essenziell für den Erfolg der Veranstaltung und gewährleistet unsere fortlaufende Präsenz bei zukünftigen Ham Radio Events.

Wir möchten es euch so einfach wie möglich machen, uns zu unterstützen, daher hier nochmals die Spendenoptionen:

PayPal: PayPal @SotaHamRadio2024 ( PayPal.Me ) (Bitte beachtet, dass für Schweizer zusätzliche Gebühren anfallen können.)
Twint: +41 79 321 53 72

Zudem bietet die Mitarbeit am Messestand eine hervorragende Gelegenheit, ein aktiver Teil unseres Teams zu werden und die SOTA-Bewegung unmittelbar vor Ort zu vertreten. Die Mehrsprachigkeit ist dabei ein enormer Vorteil, um mit internationalen Amateurfunkern spannende Gespräche zu führen.

Für die Standbesetzung könnt ihr euch hier anmelden: SOTA/HamRadio 28.-30. Juni 2024.

Euer Engagement ist von unschätzbarem Wert für die Weiterentwicklung und das Wachstum unserer SOTA-Community bei der HamRadio. Wenn ihr noch weitere Fragen habt oder Anregungen uns mitteilen möchtet, zögert nicht, dies hier im Reflektor zu tun.

Ein herzliches Dankeschön an euch alle für eure Unterstützung. Ich freue mich darauf, viele von euch persönlich auf der Ham Radio 2024 in Friedrichshafen zu treffen. Es ist eure Unterstützung durch Spenden, freiwillige Hilfe oder einfach durch eure Teilnahme, die die SOTA-Gemeinschaft stärkt und zur Förderung des Amateurfunkhobbys beiträgt.

73 und bis bald in Friedrichshafen!

Dear SOTA Community,

Your dedication to SOTA activities and participation in Ham Radio 2024 in Friedrichshafen is impressive. It’s wonderful to see amateur radio operators from all over the world come together to support HB9SOTA as well as SOTA Germany and Austria, while also promoting the global SOTA organization.

Thanks to your generous donations, we have already collected 873 CHF, which helps cover a portion of the costs for our booth and promotional gifts. This contribution is essential for the success of the event and ensures our ongoing presence at future Ham Radio events.

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to support us, so here are the donation options again:

PayPal: PayPal @SotaHamRadio2024 ( PayPal.Me ) (Please note that additional fees may apply for Swiss residents.)
Twint: +41 79 321 53 72
Additionally, volunteering at the booth offers an excellent opportunity to become an active part of our team and represent the SOTA movement right on the spot. Being multilingual is a huge advantage for engaging in exciting conversations with international amateur radio operators.

To volunteer for booth duty, you can sign up here: SOTA/HamRadio 28.-30. Juni 2024.

Your commitment is invaluable for the development and growth of our SOTA community at HamRadio. If you have any further questions or suggestions you’d like to share, do not hesitate to do so here in the reflector.

A heartfelt thank you to all of you for your support. I look forward to meeting many of you in person at Ham Radio 2024 in Friedrichshafen. It’s your support through donations, voluntary help, or simply your participation that strengthens the SOTA community and contributes to the promotion of the amateur radio hobby.

73 and see you soon in Friedrichshafen!

3 Likes

DM3FAM Marcel
HB9FHX Roger
G4OBK Phil
DL1DVE Thomas
S53YL Sabina
S57D Milos
OE5REO Martin
HB9DQM Manuel
HB9DLB Matthias
HB9DST Paul
HB9HKR Roman
OE5YYN Silvia
OE5FSM Franz
F4WBN Christian
DL6GCA Armin
HB9EAJ Stephan
OE5EEP Heinz
DJ2TG Thomas
HB9DIZ Markus
HB9HCS Stefan
SP9TKW Marek
OE1IAH Arnold
DK3IP Philipp
HB9GVW Martin
DL3TU Roman
M5OTA Tony
W6PNG Paul
DL2KL Klaus
ON7DQ Luc
OE5JKL Karl
GI4ONL Victor
DD5LP Ed
9A3BKF Karlo
W6LEN Jess
HB9HKR Roman 2x
DM1CM Rob
MW7PAJ Paul
F5HTR Robert

(Current status (SFr. 1002)

4 Likes

SOTA/HamRadio 28.-30. Juni 2024 :+1:

Join in :slightly_smiling_face:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

3 Likes

Here is the current status:

1. For the dinner on Friday, June 28, 46 people have registered so far.
    SOTA Dinner - Ham Radio 2024 Friedrichshafen
  2. The current donation total is 933 CHF. (Well done, keep it up!)
    SOTA HamRadio 2024

73, HB9HBV Jean-Pierre and HB9EKO Jens

5 Likes

Thanks for taking this on - donation done! :smiley:

Nous te remercions également et espérons te voir à la HamRadio

1 Like