earlier in the thread,
Geoff,CPA

In reply to G4CPA:

In reply to G4BLH:
Hi Mike, i think Tom may have forgot to include TF from Charlie G0PZO
earlier in the thread,
Geoff,CPA

Hi Geoff,

I think that Charlie was in ‘GW’ at the time, and Tom was only looking at activations from ‘G’.

Regards, Mike G4BLH

Oops

4X, 5B, 9A, C3, CT, CT3, DL, EA, EA8, EI, ER, ES, F, G, GD, GI, GM, GW, GU, HA, HB, I, K, LA, LX, LY, LZ, OE, OH, OK, OM, ON, OZ, PA, RA, S5, SM, SP, T9, TF, UA2, UA9, UN, UT, VE, YL, YO, YU, ZB

Total = 49. Any more for any more?

Tom M1EYP

Charlie G0PZO, can you confirm whether your TF SOTA activator QSO was from G or GW?

Anyone worked any DXCCs not in the above list from a G SOTA activation?

Hopefully, I will be adding more to the list in the CQWW CW in a few weeks.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

Charlie was on NW-070 Tom, but TF has been worked from SP-013 (G0MJG/P) and NP-029 (G1INK/P).

You also need to add OZ to your list (from LD-017 by G3WGV/P among others).

Mike G4BLH

In reply to G4BLH:
Hopefully add more and i look forward to it. Sean – ----- --. … .-

List edited, total now 49. I even added OZ to my own SOTA DXCC recently.

Tom M1EYP

Thanks to some Database delving by Mike G4BLH, the total of DXCCs worked by G SOTA activators now stands at 60:

4X, 5B, 9A, 9H, 9M2, A6, C3, CT, CT3, D4, DL, EA, EA8, EI, ER, ES, EU, F, G, GD, GI, GM, GW, GU, HA, HB, I, IS0, K, LA, LX, LY, LZ, OA, OE, OH, OK, OM, ON, OZ, PA, RA, S5, SM, SP, SV, SV9, T7, T9, TF, UA2, UA9, UN, UR, VE, YL, YO, YU, ZA, ZB

Tom M1EYP

Is the 9M worked from a G SOTA, 9M2-West Malaysia or 9M6-East Malaysia or could it possibly be both DXCCs

Jimmy M3EYP

It was 9M2 - I’ve just checked Mike’s original email. Sorry for the editorial slip - trust you to spot something like that Jimmy! I’ve edited the full prefix into the list above.

Dad M1EYP

Greenland added om the CQWW CW yesterday, and T9 edited to the more up-to-date E7. (Not going to replace G* with M* though!). 61 DXCCs worked from G SOTA activations:

4X, 5B, 9A, 9H, 9M2, A6, C3, CT, CT3, D4, DL, E7, EA, EA8, EI, ER, ES, EU, F, G, GD, GI, GM, GW, GU, HA, HB, I, IS0, LA, LX, LY, LZ, OA, OE, OH, OK, OM, ON, OX, OZ, PA, RA, S5, SM, SP, SV, SV9, T7, TF, UA2, UA9, UN, UR, VE, YL, W, YO, YU, ZA, ZB

Tom M1EYP

I added YL and UN to my own lists of DXCCs worked from SOTAs recently, although they were already in the list.

This morning, I worked an EA6 which ‘may’ be a 1st from a G SOTA activation.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

This morning, I worked an EA6 which ‘may’ be a 1st from a G SOTA activation.

Sorry Tom - been there, done it, got the tee shirt. (& EA9)

In reply to G1INK:

It’s about time we got our act together and had a few skeds with our ZS friends to produce an S2S - a SOTA G / ZS activation day perhaps? After all we are almost in the same time zone

73, Gerald

Sorry Tom - been there, done it, got the tee shirt. (& EA9)

In that case please post your additions on here.

DXCCs worked from G SOTA activations:

4X, 5B, 9A, 9H, 9M2, A6, C3, CT, CT3, D4, DL, E7, EA, EA6, EA8, EI, ER, ES, EU, F, G, GD, GI, GM, GW, GU, HA, HB, I, IS0, LA, LX, LY, LZ, OA, OE, OH, OK, OM, ON, OX, OZ, PA, RA, S5, SM, SP, SV, SV9, T7, TF, UA2, UA9, UN, UR, VE, YL, W, YO, YU, ZA, ZB

Any more that aren’t listed Steve? Let’s be ‘avin’ 'em.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to G4OIG:
Its about time we had an international day or even weekend? After the great NP success how about all countries involved? Making use of QRP SSB, CW and all other modes, how about SOTA WW? Sean M0GIA

In reply to M1EYP:
Any more that aren’t listed Steve? Let’s be ‘avin’ 'em.

A few Tom - but dont have the time / inclination to search through 20k contacts. Only remembered EA6 as you mentioned it.

That sounds like a data challenge to me. Watch this space…

In reply to M0GIA:

Sounds good to me, how about an annual International SOTA QSO Party, held in Spring or Autumn for best DX chances - if we can find a suitable day without a contest!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:
SOTA QSO Party International day or WW or whatever could be good for SOTA, i will start a new thread instead of hijacking this one. Sean M0GIA