SOTA Dinner Ham Radio 2023 - Friedrichshafen Friday 23rd of June

It seems no EA booked in the funny dinner so far.
Thanks for organising.

Please book 3 more in the listing:

• EA2LU Jorge
  • EA2BD Ignacio
  • xyl EA2BD’s (Mari Mar) …

I look forward to say hi to many known guests there!!
73 Ignacio

Ps: a second table or should I bring my SOTA chair? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello all,

What a big group - very nice. Will give the restaurant a call to give us enough space.

4 Likes

Hi Joe,
For Gehrenberg, I usually walk in from the other side - park at
47.74384140381526, 9.415773334704202
Walk up the track, turn right at the radio mast and then along to the next junction to the left, where the small track goes off up to the summit.

I cannot commit at the moment to being at the dinner as I’m not sure what is happening to an earlier commitment - If I can get away to attend, I will.

73 Ed DD5LP.

1 Like

The issue is solved :grin:
I will come to dinner place by car, on way back I can offer communication help to Sylvia @OE5YYN and others who will need it.

73, Jarek

5 Likes

With Alain F5ODQ we will also have 2 places to bring friends to Friedrichshafen because we are staying in Langenargen.
Chris

3 Likes

Komme gerne! HB9GUX

1 Like

Hello Joe, thanks for all this !!

i wil be there with Chris IX1CKN

73 de IW0HK Andrea

1 Like

Danke für’s organisieren Joe, bin gerne dabei.

73 andy DL2DVE

1 Like

Wow what an international meet-up !
I have updated the list based on emails and replies.

I gave them a call and so far the restaurant is fine with the number of guests.

WB8BHN Sevim is looking for a ride from and back to the Holiday Inn Hotel (about 700 m away from the Ham Radio area). But I think there are multiple options available. Thanks

73 Joe

2 Likes

hello

Thanks - I will be there

Thomas DJ2TG

As I plan to stay at the campground at the fair, can give Sevim a ride. And three more if needed, max capacity of VW Passat is five.

73 andy DL2DVE

1 Like

Thank you very much for offering, Jarek! I may be able to drive there myself just need to make sure that I can get back into the HamRadio campsite again.
Look forward to meeting you all !

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

3 Likes

Hallo Joe,

vielen Dank für Deine Aktion. Da ich bisher keine Klarheit über meinen Freitag am Bodensee hatte, konnte ich mich noch nicht melden. Jetzt weiß ich, dass ich am Dinner teilnehmen könnte. Falls noch 2 Plätze zu ergattern wären, würde ich (DH8WN) zusammen mit Ulli DC1UH sehr gern kommen.

Nochmals vielen Dank für Dein Engagement! Wenn es am Freitag nicht klappt sehen wir uns voraussichtlich am Sonnabend.

73, Ludwig, DH8WN

Hallo Ludwig,

ich bin mir sicher es finden sich noch zwei Plätze auch kurzfristig.

73 Joe

Hallo Joe,

superschnelle Antwort, vielen Dank!!!

Hallo Joe,
wenn es noch Platz hat bin ich auch gerne dabei.
73, Stefan

As I am also traveling with public transport, if anybody could give me a lift from the fair to the restaurant and maybe back to the fair area, that would be awesome.
I currently read a bit sporadically, because I am on a bicycle trip right now.

Looking forward to meet you guys!
Christian DK5CH

1 Like

Hello Joe
thanks for the organization.
I will be there
73, Christian F5MMP

Hi folks,

I plan to leave the fair around 16:00 local time on Friday, briefly go to my Bnb, only a 500m walk from the fair, then around 16:30, will drive to Höchsten DM/BW-854, and have an activation there.
After that I drive to the SOTA dinner, and after that back to my Bnb near the fair.
I can take two people with me.
I prefer to offer my ride to people who have no radio equipment with them, so they can have a quick 4 QSO’s (or more) with my setup.
Send me a PM via the reflector if you’re interested, details can be discussed later.

Luc ON7DQ / KF0CR

3 Likes

I will be at the booth until the end… and can then offer a lift for 3 people.
The meeting point would be our place at the booth…just contact me beforehand if you need to…

73 Armin

2 Likes