Sorgschrofen OE/TI-550

During a short holiday with the family i wanted to activate the Grünten (DL/AL-150) or the Wertacher Hörnle (DL/AL-151) on Saturday.

When we arrived, a hiking sign indicated the Sorgschrofen (OE/TI-550) with a hiking time of 2.25 hours. After a short research, I had a spontaneous phone call with Paul @DL6FBK through the SOTA-BW group and was able to get some more information since he was there last. Thanks again Paul. I have changed my plan.

After breakfast I set off. The beginning up to Älpele Alpe was easy and a familiar hike. Above the Älpele Alpe it changed and after many years I was able to really work my calves again :slight_smile: The last part was secured with a wire rope and then on all fours to the summit :wink: :muscle:

An exciting and for me demanding activation :slight_smile:Worked with an End-Fed antenna and a Yaesu 817. Thanks for the QSOs! And next to it there was a beautiful view in all directions. That is SOTA!

73 Marcel DM3FAM

17 Likes

Lovely views Marcel Thanks for qso.
Best 73 and stay safe
de Allen

1 Like

Shadow on the wall! An impressive picture.
Thanks.

73 Ludwig

1 Like

Thanks for the report and the beautiful pictures, Marcel! Here in DM/BW it was already raining in the morning while you enjoyed a great day up in the mountains :wink:
Hope to catch you next time again. :wave:

73, Roman

1 Like

Dear Marcel,

tnx for the very impressive photos - foehn wind in the alps - ,wow, fantastic!!
Your hiking-info is perfect!

73 es 55

1 Like

Hi Marcel,
tnx for nice report and beautiful pictures to your activiation on Sorgschrofen.
Hpe to meet you soon and wish all the best.
Paul DL6FBK

1 Like

Thanks Marcel for your fine activation report with photos. :+1: :smiley: :beers:

73 de Geoff vk3sq

1 Like