I noticed that, starting from yesterday (18/10), there is a duplicate entry in the summit database export (csv file).
The duplicate summit is VE9/YK-001 (Clearwater SE4). The data of the 2 records is the same, just one record has an apix at the end of the region code (VE9/YK`-001 instead of VE9/YK-001). The same issue can be seen at http://www.sotadata.org.uk/
Thank you for this report. Fixing it is now underway.
Wow, that was fast!
Validating the summit code with a regexp I’ve found these 3 duplicate entries:
W0C/SC-98 W0C/SC-99 W7I/SI-09
I’m not sure if this is intended but in the database I can find these same summits with the correct code format
W7I/SI-09 doesn’t have a 3 digit code duplicate
Thanks Gab, they’re cleaned up now. The next run of the publicly accessible summitslist.csv and mappingdata will have those malformed summits removed.
today’s csv looks good, no malformed summit codes.
Just a last note: I notice that you’ve removed
W7I/SI-09 however, I can’t see a
W7I/SI-009 entry so it appears to be removed from database.
Again, I don’t know if it is intended or not, just wanted to let you know.
Maybe. Before I manually tweak any of the database tables I clone them to a backup. I don’t have a copy of the management console program on this PC so I can’t look now but will look later. It’s not hard to recover it as SI-009 if that’s what it should be.