NK8Q is Mountain Goat today!

Mark, NK8Q, just got his Goat today on W3/PW-061. Congratulations OM. This makes the 4th Mountain Goat from the #3 area. Thanks for the lower bands for us locals. 73 de Scotty

9 Likes

Congratulations Mark on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats! CU on the air OM.

Randy W2RAN

Congratulations Mark and thanks for all the contacts!

Derek, WF4I

Congratulations Mark. I have enjoyed chasing you.
73, Charlie - K0LAF

Congratulation Mark!. Thanks for all of the chaser QSOs and the joint activations in OH.
73, Ward - WC0Y

Mark,

Grrrr old Polar Bear, you made it to an old goat now!

It has been fun chasing you from the W8/UP pioneer summits to the snow slogged winter summits of PA.

Congrats my friend.

John N0EVH

CONGRATS MARK. BE SURRE TO PRACTICE THE BAA-A-A-A-A-A. GLAD I CUD BE PART OF IT.
JACK

Very congratulations, Mark.
I’m very sorry to have missed the QSO with you today, but I was with my family and it was 30 minutes late by the time I had the chance to look at the phone and see the whatsapp message from Jorge EA2LU informing that your signal was strong.
Thank you for the 13 SOTA QSOs we’ve had so far and I’ll be looking forward to many more in your way to your second MG.

Guru

CONGRATULATIONS MARK
Welcome to the herd :sunglasses:

Congrats Mark on achieving MG. Thanks for the chaser points.Happy to work you today on your Goat Summit. CU on the air.
Gary W5ODS

Well done mark! Keep climbin those hills.
Scott kw4jm

Thanks, everyone! I wish I had started doing this years ago. It seems I had, but as a Polar Bear. Somebody asked me “what’s next?” and to that it seems obvious that 2x MG would be, but I’ll be shifting gears to do more hiking mostly for the sake of hiking and if I happen to come across a summit, well, of course I’ll operate from it along the way! It has been fun and I certainly couldn’t have done it without all of the chasers who are very diligent! Also, the RBN sure is a big help!

73 de Mark, NK8Q

Congrats Mark, sorry I couldn’t hang around to catch you.

Vy73 – de – KD5KC.

BAAAAA Welcome to the herd, Two hoofs up.

Another Polar #205 Goat #2 Doug de W1DMH

Mark,

Great job on achieving your Goat and glad I was able to participate in “social distancing” with you by being one of your 57 chaser contacts.

Scott WA9STI, Los Angeles

Congratulations, Mark!

73, Walt

Congrats on MG status Mark. Always fun to try working you.

Gary A. - W0MNA

Congrats! Mark

Nate - W4NA

Way to go Mark. Those evening activations in the cold and dark paid off !!

Jody - K3JZD