NK8Q is Mountain Goat today!

Congrats, Mark! Nice sigs in AZ on your goat peak.
All Best, Ken

Congrats Mark and welcome to the herd!!

It’s been fun chasing you, and hopefully we can get some more S2S action soon.

-Josh WU7H

Thanks, Scotty! I’ve definitely noticed the change in propagation on the 40m band in the last couple of years not covering in-state and near-state QSOs that I had previously been able to have. With much encouragement from both Richard, N2GBR and Bruce, W2SE, I started to operate on 60m with great success, and occasionally making the tuner in the KX3 work a little bit to get on 80m as well as even 60m was “too long” late in the day and early evening for my after-work activations this winter. While at first I resisted getting on 40m, during the current propagation of this solar minimum it was one of the best changes I have ever made! Thanks to the many chasers who make it worthwhile for me to be on 60 and 80m, including some S2S QSOs! Anyone for 160m?

73 de Mark, NK8Q

Well done Mark… I know you enjoyed the journey and as WG0AT told me … you now have your PHD in QRP operating!

It was fun to come along for the MG activation and welcome Goat #4 for the W3 Association.
Richard // N2GBR

Congratulations, Mark! I knew you were getting close, glad to learn you made MG.

73 Paula k9ir

Congrats Mark! Kudos to you.

Congratulations! It’s great to have another W3 Mountain Goat!

Jill// N3ICE