NA6MG, 6xMG in W6 land

NA6MG recently crossed the 6000 activator point, so wanted to call that out as Dan is the first 6x MG in W6 land.
For those that do not know, Dan has been activating since June of 2012, so just a touch past 9 years.

Congratulations on the feat and thanks for all the QSO’s over the past few years!

de N6JFD

13 Likes

Congratulations, Dan!!!
Thanks for the mentoring and the many activations and chases since I got hooked a couple years ago.
Keep on trekking.

David N6AN

Congratulations Dan! 73 Hal

GREAT BIG CONGRATS, Dan!
Someday, we’ll meet in person, and we’ll ask you to say something.
Been QSO-ing for years, and we’ve never heard your voice!

All Best, Ken, K6HPX and Kay, KE7BGM

Congrats Dan and a huge milestone!

Paul

Congrats Dan!

That’s a lot of summits/points for sure!

Hope I can join the x6 club some day myself…

Pete/WA7JTM

Congrats, Dan! And thanks for all The QSOs, especially the 60 meter ones
when we can’t hear on the higher bands.

John, K6YK

2 Likes

Congratulations Dan! You da man.

BTW, unless I’m mistaken, Dan is also the NA Uniques king.

73, Mike - ke5akl

Congratulations Dan, that is a lot of activating! Always enjoy hearing your high-speed cw!

Keith KR7RK

Congratulations Dan!

Lee - N7LP

Congratulations, Dan!
And thanks for the 490 contacts so far!
73, Walt

Very nice Dan Congratulations Richard wa6kyr

It took Dan only 8 months to make goat. At that time, he was the fifth goat outside Europe, notwithstanding he changed his call to North America’s Sixth Mountain Goat. I’ve chased him nearly 500 times, and he chased me 131 times, nearly all s2s. Some of those were under his old call, WO6M.

Congrats.

Elliott, K6EL

2 Likes

Congratulations Dan! That is quite impressive. Thanks for all the activations and using 2 meters on the close in ones. Hope to work you many more times.

Jeff K6QCB

Fantastic. Congratulations Dan!
Charlie NJ7V

Congratulations, Dan for such impressive accomplishment.
You are 17 times in my log. I’ve chased you in all years since 2014 except in 2018, being 2020 the year I’ve chased you most (7 times).
If you want your callsing to match your North America’s 6th Mountain Goat status, you’re going have to stop activating or you’ll have to think about a number 7 callsign, then an 8 and so on…
Keep up the excellent work and I hope to be able to keep chasing you from time to time.

Guru

2 Likes

As I hoof my way up toward MG x7 I’ll briefly pause in appreciation and say THANK YOU all for the kind words. It’s ALL been a great deal of fun.

72, Dan NA6MG

8 Likes

HOW TO GO DAN.
SEEMS LIKE NOT THAT LONG AGO WHEN YOU AND A FEW OTHERS WERE THE PIONEERS OF SOTA NORTH AMERICA AND LOOK AT YOU NOW. STILL AT IT AND GOING STRONG. CONGRATS AND KEEP IT GOING. YOU’RE AN INSPIRATION FOR SURE.

DENNIS - WA2USA

Congratulations Dan!

Mike - KX6A

Congratulations Dan. You now have a small herd to follow you around. Thanks for the 339 Qs and hope that there are many more to come. Not many times that I miss you especially on 60 since I found out that my Cushcraft R7 works so well on that band.
Jack.