NA6MG, 6xMG in W6 land

Congrats and Thanks to folks like Dan who provide us chasers so much fun.

I just got hooked on SOTA chasing earlier this summer but so far have 219 unique summits and 1370 points. I recognize many of the call signs in the thread, be safe.

So thanks again from the new guy and hope to see you on the air soon.

Bill K7EA Salt Lake City, UT

4 Likes

Congratulations, Dan! Always great to get you in my log, from the east coast to the west coast is like DX the way the bands have been this summer.
73 Gary

That’s a lot of miles Dan, congratulations!
Jordan

Congrats Dan! An awesome accomplishment!

Wow. Congratulations Dan on a formidable accomplishment! Great mountaineering!

73 Eric, KG6MZS

1 Like

Congrats to the John Muir of SOTA in W6 land. Dan’s early posts with maps, route directions and photos showed me a new world that I had not thought possible to venture. I am grateful to him for showing us that we can climb those many peaks. Well done my friend. Looking forward to another joint activation with you in the future!
Semper SOTA
Semper Fi
Mike NS1TA

4 Likes

Congratulations, Dan, and thanks for the numerous QSOs and inspiration! 73/SF! de CT7/K9PM

I show 843 SOTA contacts with you Dan. I’m glad I could be a part of helping him to achieve the 6X Goat status and look forward to many more contacts as you work for 7X Goat.

Congrats and fantastic job!
Gary A. - W0MNA

2 Likes

Very awesome Dan! A true inspiration :star_struck:. You are in my log 2M SSB and FM, HF SSB and I try to hear you on CW (too close?), but I’m sure we will get that CW QSO someday :grinning:. 6X MG, that is truly amazing!! Keep up the great SOTA activity!!! :star_struck: :sunglasses: :star_struck: :sunglasses:

Ron K6CPR

1 Like

Great work Dan.
Scott kw4jm

Congrats Dan!!!

Bahhh,
Barry N1EU

Congratulations! Thanks for the many contacts.
Martha W0ERI

1 Like