Mountain Goat JA1CTV

At long last, I will be Mountain Goat by tomorrow activation at JA/KN-007. See you on air mate!
Toru K JA1CTV/JH0CJH

31 Likes

Toru-san MG :goat: :goat: tassei omedetou gozaimasu. Tsugi no 1000 points mo tanoshin de kudasai.
Congratulations Toru-san on your MG :goat: :goat: achievement. We wish you a lot of fun of the next 1000 points.
Eva, HB9FPM / JJ1CKE
Andy, HB9JOE / JJ1CKD

5 Likes

Today I made Mountain Goat in SOTA program with just 200 summits activation of Mt Kintoki yama (JA/KN-007) 1213m. Thank you all for our QSO. I now recall many JA summits and GD(Isle of Man), GW(Wales), KH(Guam Island) summits with good memories.

24 Likes

Thank you Eva and Andy, this summit Mt Kintokiyama is the same place that you made MG!
See you soon and take care.
Toru K

2 Likes

Congratulations to you Toru-san. Very nice view from the summit and one can see how proud you are. Great achivement. Keep up the great work in promoting SOTA in JA and to support visitors to enjoy SOTA in your beautiful country.

73 de Joe
OE5JFE/JJ1FJK

3 Likes

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your kind message. Now SOTA becomes very popular in Japan and getting a lot of attention from all outdoor ham operators. You also made the movement like this, and its my appreciation to you. Thank you and see you soon in somewhere after COVID.

Toru K

2 Likes

Congratulations Toru-san, it is great to have a new MG.

Thanks for promoting JA sota activations. It is becoming popular to try chasing JA sota in our sunrise here in western Europe (abt. 08 utc). Perhaps in the future we can think of a EU-JA Sota event!

You take care and wishing all the best in your beautiful mountains.
73 de Ignacio

1 Like

MGγ€γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™οΌ
73 de JP3PPL

1 Like

Ignacio,

Thank you for your message. Its great to have such event EU-JA. Wish to have such an event. Many JA activator will join in.

Toru K

2 Likes

Take san
Thank you for your comment. Am keeping eyes on your activation. Take care and enjoy.

Toru K

Congratulations Toru on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

CONGRATS, DR TORU SAN!

KEN, K6HPX

1 Like

Thank you Jimmy for your message. See you on air!
Toru K JA1CTV also M0ITP

1 Like

Ken san, Thank you for your message. We made QSO in 2015 that I made activation from JA/KN-005. See you again on air!
Toru K

とる さん γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†.

MG is a very special thing, a huge milestone in a SOTA life.
I wish you the best success for the next activation, maybe you catch the next 1000.

73, Ludwig

1 Like

Thank you Ludwig san
Really happy to come to here and will get 2nd, 3rd Goatas as next target.
Toru K

1 Like

Congratulations, Toru-san, on your MG status.
We’ve never made QSO and when I saw your post announcing your MG activation for the following day, I thought it would be great chasing you on such a special activation.
It didn’t happen, unfortunately, but I will still keep looking forward to chasing you some of these days now that propagation conditions seem to allow EA-JA contacts over the Long Path in our mornings (your evenings) at about 7h utc.
Keep enjoying SOTA and have a great year 2022.

Guru

2 Likes

Congratulations,Toru san!
Great to hear that you achieved MG !!
Thank you for your dedication to SOTA program and we are happy to join this program.

CU!
Atsu

3 Likes

Guru san, Thank you for your message. Yesterday I heard EA station called JA SOTA operation station. The condition is getting better to make us connected on air. CU on air!

Toru K

Atsu san
Thank you for your message and appreciate your call during my SOTA activation. Let’s enjoy SOTA in 2022.

Toru K