Mario @DJ2MX Baaahhh

The herd is growing :slightly_smiling_face:

Mario @DJ2MX achieved his first mountain goat today with the activation of Gaisberg OE/SB-268.

Screenshot_20220617-222358_Samsung Internet

A hearty Baaaahhhh! :goat: :tada: :mountain:

Mario’s SOTA home is DL. But you often hear him from many other associations. His favourite mode is CW. When RBN reports 26-28wpm and up… there can’t be many who are on a summit here :upside_down_face:

Congratulations Mario on this achievement. Continue to enjoy the hobby, stay healthy and see you soon in a QSO :wave:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

27 Likes

Congrats on achieving your Mountain Goat, Mario :tada: :champagne: :balloon: :confetti_ball:
Being active mainly in the DL association this is a great achievement!

As you were using OE/N0MX today, it was a bit tricky to idetify you from the spots on Sota Watch :wink:
Had I been at the station I would have known immediately because there are only few SOTA CW operators running at 30 WPM.
Mario, I really enjoy those brief QRQ session when we meet on the air and I hope for many more to come!
Enjoy SOTA and cu soon :beers:

73, Roman

3 Likes

Congratulations Mario, great news. Always a pleasure to work you!

73 Gavin
GM0GAV

1 Like

Congratulations Mario on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Hallo Mario,

herzlichen Glückwunsch! Hatte gar nicht mitbekommen, daß Du bei unserer gemeinsamen Arber-Aktivierung schon knapp vor den 1000 Punkten warst.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

1 Like

Hallo Mario

Da ist es nun mal an mir, “Habedieehre!” zu sagen! Es freut mich, dass du dieses Ziel erreicht hast, und deine Wanderung war ein langer Weg und nicht immer einfach. Darum: geniess deine Ziege, und mach so weiter, wie es dir Freude macht – enjoy!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

1 Like

Many Congratulations Mario. It is always a pleasure to work you. Hopefully more contacts to come.

73, Gerald

1 Like

Good morning High Speed Mario

And congratulations …

Thank you for activating DL20SOTA/P in DL/XX regions… and all our S2S

Armin

2 Likes

Guten Morgen, Mario,
auch von mir die herzlichsten Glückwünsche!
Bis auf ein baldiges qso, es ist mir eine Ehre.
73 Chris

1 Like

Hello Mario,
Felicitations pour cet exploit…
Congrats for this performance, i hope to meet you again from summits.
As i do not have antenna at home, it’ll be S2S.
Thanks for all the contact.
Gerald F6HBI

1 Like

Hi Mario,

congratulations on reaching the first mountain goat and thank you for all the QSOs we had together. I am looking forward to more QSOs with you and wish you a lot of fun activating further SOTA summits.

73 de Clemens, DD2TC

2 Likes

Always a pleassure to meet Mario, gl and cu.
73 de Robert, DL7URB

2 Likes

Hi Mario,
meine besten Glückwünsche zum Erreichen dieses guten Ergebnisses. Vielen Dank für all die Aktivierungen und die QSO’s. Hoffe auch in Zukunft auf viele Verbindungen mit dir.
In diesem Sinne beste 73’
Paul

1 Like

Bravo Mario ! Maestro samo nastavi dalje. :beer: :beers:

73 Ivica

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

bravo Mario!

3 Likes

Congratulations Mario.

Marcial.

1 Like

Hi Mario,

Chapeau bas :muscle: :champagne:

73, Jarek

1 Like

Congratulazioni Mario!
73 Fabio

1 Like

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Mario und bei dieser Gelegenheit bedanke ich mich bei dir für die zahlreichen QSO´s.
73, Rudi
OE7RDI

1 Like