M6GYU MG

FB MG David! Congratulations! Baaaah

Andy, N4LAG

2 Likes

Congrats David. If itā€™s OK with you, Iā€™ll use some of the comments and info from your reply above in a press release about your MG achievement. If you could email me a suitable photo to tommyread ā€˜atā€™ hotmail ā€˜dotā€™ com, that would be splendid.

3 Likes

Thanks Tom = thats fine. Iā€™ve only got one photo of me on the hill with radio so it wonā€™t be too hard to sort. :smile:

David

2 Likes

Hi David,
Bravo for this well deserved distinction. Thank you for all these beautiful contacts ! 73 Chris

2 Likes

Well done David on achieving your :mountain_snow::goat:, thanks for the summits.

Graeme

2 Likes

Very glad to see another M6 joining the herd - will done M6GYU. (Iā€™ll try to ignore the fact that you do CW which is much too advanced for me. My excuse for sticking with voice is; ā€˜I like to hear the accents and guess where the caller is situated!ā€™ and I am sometimes right.)
All the best for 2023. I am sure you will soon find another target to aim for - but you have certainly hit a few already with 2 unactivated summits, a real MM (mine have been ā€˜fishing in a msall boatā€™ and ā€˜anchored but tidalā€™) and interesting route on Ben Nevis- etc. I am just very sorry we will never have a s2s - but I think you will be able to live with that!.
73 Viki M6BWA

2 Likes

Congratulations on joining the herd, David. Best wishes, John. (Plus Happy Christmas & a Happy New Year!)

2 Likes

M6GYU/P Dave:
I came here to start this thread, you having told me about your achievement on the ā€˜SOTA tableā€™ at SARS buffet. I find that Nick and loads of others have beat me to it. Many congratulations upon joining the goats club. I especially admire the purest approach using the best mode available, low power and all HF.
WELL DONE!
73, John

5 Likes

Dave,

I regularly look at the reflector but somehow I missed this one, for which I must apologise.

Anyway belated congratulations for achieving your MG. Well done for being also all CW.

I am 99% CW also but it will be sometime before I get my MG.

Once again congratulations and well done.

73ā€™s
David

3 Likes

Thanks David.

2 Likes