KX0R Reaches 5X Mountain Goat!

Thank you - all of you!

With the incredible great weather I’ve been out more than usual, and this whole thing of the 5X MG is about to pass me by.

So many loyal chasers is an amazing honor - I realized a long time ago that each of us does this for our own reasons, but we enjoy it, in many ways, and so it’s good to keep at it.

The current rate of activations with long-ish hikes is not sustainable, but it’s fun for a while. Several other activators have done miraculous numbers of peaks - with several per day. I have no idea how they do what they do. I’ll try two tomorrow - I last did them in 2016.

Hope to contact many of you in a few hours…

George
KX0R

3 Likes

Congratulations, George! Hearing that familiar KX0R coming through the ether, whether I am on a summit or chasing, always warms my heart. Please listen for CT7/K9PM beginning in November!

Paul

1 Like

Wow George. You are awesome. Thx fer all yer S2S’s.
Scott kw4jm

Incredible achievement beyond description. Always a pleasure to chase you Geo on the summits!
Joe - KE9AJ

Carey

You are uncanny at making S2S contacts - a skill you have finely honed. Thanks for all the S2S chases - you are my number 1 S2S chaser.

Congratulations on a YUGE!! Milestone

Ariel NY4G

Congrats Geo! Wow 5X goat. Amazing!
Always great to work you S2S. Your signal is always strong! Really fun to pull the K7*K double a couple of weeks ago. I heard K7VK call you as I was just tuning you in. Glad to break through the pileup with the “S2S” call and get K7MK into your log next! Fun!
73 and I’ll look for you from the next summit!
Jim/K7MK

WOW! Guys like you inspire guys like me to keep on working toward our first MG goal. Thank you for what you have done for SOTA and Ham Radio. Hope to put a hand shake on you one day in the future.

Jerry

Congrats Carey…Awesome, thanks for all the S2S…Baa X 5…Mike AD5A

Congratulations George!

You are my most chased Activator with 604 contacts!

I hope to make many more contacts in the future.

73, Walt NE4TN

Congratulations George !!! Tks 4 all the Q’s - 760 and counting.

73 Rich N4EX

Congratulations.

Congrats, Carey (KX0R)! Excellent achievement!
73 de Rumen / LZ2AF

Thanks George for all the Q’s. Even a few S2S contacts. I can always plan to work you on one or
more summits when I can get on the rig. CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful feat. I envy you the ability to make all those summits. Looking forward to the next QSO. de John Paul // AB4PP