KX0R Reaches 5X Mountain Goat!

Congrats Carey. Don’t know how you do it but you consistently have the strongest signal out of Colorado on any given day. I enjoy reading you summit descriptions and wish I were there.

John W9FHA

Congratulations George! I always enjoy your photos and commentary. Thanks for the 287X in my chaser log!
Gary K3TCU

Congrats Carey. You sure have kept us chasers here in Kansas busy all the time working you. Keep on truckin and looking forward to many more contacts with you.
Gary a. - W0MNA

Fantastic accomplishment George. I tried to send congratulations during our contact yesterday, but my CW wasn’t up to it (I’ll blame band condx). Many thanks for all the S2S QSOs and even more for the great operating example you set on the air.

73 and I’m looking forward to many more contacts.
Malcolm VE2DDZ

Awesome achievement Geo! You give us all plenty of opportunities for contacts with KX0R es thanks for all the S2S!
73 - Rick WB0USI

ZOWIE!

I have worked George more times than any other Activator…

Congrats George!

Pete
WA7JTM

My most effusive congratulations, George/Carey.
As others have written here, you are also my TOP chased activator with 96 chases so far. Being at the other side ofthe pond, that’s a brilliant number and that’s definitely thanks to your dedication and the good performance of your station. Several times you have activated jointly with others and I was copying you, while I wasn’t copying the other ham with you in the same summit on that same day/time. That speaks by itself. You really set a high standard for hiking, setting up, operating and technical excellence.
I haven’t been able to chase you since last May and I assure you it’s something I really miss.
Since propagation conditions degraded, I’m no longer copying you although I stalk on your spotted 20m frequencies quite often trying to copy you well enough to have a QSO. Well, I’m sure propagation conditions will improve sooner or later and I hope to be able to keep chasing you many more times. Just four (4) more chases and we’ll be in 100 SOTAs QSOs. I can’t wait for that to happen.
Thank you and take care. 73,

Guru
P.D. could you or someone send me a link to your blog so I can have access to read your activation reports? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Guru,
You can find KX0R’s trip reports here:
http://www.schnizer.com/SOTAblog/author/kx0r/

73, Brad
WA6MM

1 Like

Very seldom do I NOT work you Carey when you are on the air. Great accomplishment .

Congrats Geo 5X! I enjoy each and every contact! 73 Karen

Congrats Carey! Always great to work you, especially S2S.

73, Mike

Congratulations George you are great a inspiration to this aspect of our great hobby and I learnt a lot from you and your end fed wire antenna set ups. Not sure how many times I worked you but a few times on 30m cw I know.
Regards
Ian vk5cz …

George, you are a SOTA animal!! Congrats on this amazing and hard earned achievement. I can always count on seeing your callsign spotted on a summit and have many a QSO with you in my logs. Looking forward to putting another KX0R QSO in the logs in the future. Well done my friend.
Mike NS1TA

Hi George,

Even when signals are bad, it seems we usually can make a contact with you. Thanks for all the times we have chased you and you have chased us (also the summit to summits).

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

Congrats sir! Quite an amazing achievement. I’ve 2x more S2S contacts with you than anyone else in my log. Always a pleasure to make a contact with you!!

Josh
WU7H

Congratulations George.

73’s
David
G4ZAO

Congrats Geo, your feat is astounding. You have provided me with over 1300 points just chasing you around.You also put me over 30k chasing with your activation of W0C/FR-086 in May. Keep the points coming. Again BA-A-A-A-A
Jack

WAY TO GO --. . — .-. --. . !!
You are my top chased activator by far. Always fun to contact you.
Looking forward to many more and S2Ss too.
Vick k7vk

Wow. WOW! Congratulations. I agree with N0EVH that a day without a Q with you from one of your activations is like, well, something is wrong with that day. Or as someone else once said, you are more on the mountain than off.

73 Paula k9ir

:+1:t2: George. Great to have S2S and occasionally work each other from home qth.