KR7RK Achieves 4X MG !!

Please join me in congratulating Keith, KR7RK on the achievement of 4X Mountain Goat.

For the occasion, I had the pleasure of accompanying Keith to activate a pair of steep, 8-point “cinder cones” outside Flagstaff, Arizona–the first was North Sheba Crater (W7A/CS-082) and the second was Merriam Mountain (W7A/AE-052) where Keith surpassed 4,000 activator points and an impending thunderstorm chased us off the mountain.

Keith has been a SOTA activator since July 2016 and achieved his first Mountain Goat award in July 2018.

Congratulations, Keith, and best wishes on your next MG award!

73 de K9PM Paul

Baaaa, Baaaa, Baaaa, Baaaa

36 Likes

Bravo, Keith!
–Jeff

Congratulations, Keith!!

Congrats, Keith!
Checking my S2S log, you were my first S2S with NA (You chased me!!!)
For more MGs!!!
Takeo

1 Like

Congratulation Keith,
Quite an accomplishment!
Thanks for the 188 contacts to date!
73, Walt

Well done and reflects phenomenal dedication especially in the legendary heat of AZ land.

Paul

1 Like

Congratulations Keith! Great accomplishment! Bob AC1Z

Great job Keith!
Amy
AG7GP

Congrats Keith!..

“And The Beat Goes on.”

One can never have enough GOATS it turns out… :grinning: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Pete
WA7JTM

1 Like

Congratulations Keith!,
Its always good to hear you activating or chasing.

Ward - WC0Y

Well Done Keith!
Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

Most Excellent! Keep it up!
Dean ~ K2JB

Awesome accomplishment, Keith! Always great to work you, especially on the upper bands.
73 Gary

Holy High Summits! Congrats on x4 :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: 73 Karen

Nice work Keith! I’m always listening for you on those high bands. Please keep trying!

Ken W4KAC

Super work, Keith! Congratulations! I always enjoy chasing and S2S with you. Worked you on 082, but I regret not on 052.

Andy, N4LAG Baaaa, Baaaa, Baaaa, Baaaa!

Congratulations Keith. CU on the air soon,
Smokey

Pretty rare company. Only 16 others in North America. Congrats, Keith, and thanks for putting 233 contacts in my chaser log, including four dozen summit to summit.

EL

Congratulations Keith! This is such a great accomplishment!
73 Attila W7AMR

Congratulations Keith and thank you for the regular contacts on the high bands. A great Bravo !
73 Chris F4WBN