KE7BGM achieves 3X Nanny Goat & K6HPX 4X Goat!!

Please join me in congratulating Kay and Ken on their respective accomplishments of achieving Triple Nanny Goat for Kay and Quadruple Goat for Ken! These two energetic octogenarians raised the bar once again, slogging up summits like Spitz Hill and Beacon Hill on their latest road trip to Northern Arizona. Ken and Kay activated seven 10-point summits to clinch their new milestones.

Congratulations, Kay and Ken! You give me hope for my own future. :wink:

Paul K9PM

19 Likes

Big CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! Your activations inspire the rest of us!!

Dave, AE9Q

2 Likes

WOW!! Congratulations, y’all! Yours are remarkable achievements, which I aspire to.

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Congrats Ken and Kay~!!!

…so the question is…where are they hiding the fountain of youth?

I need some of that water!

Pete
Wa7JTM

2 Likes

Yikes! WTG Ken & Kay! It’s always a joy to work you both!

73, Bud N7CW

1 Like

Congratulations Kay and Ken! Amazing achievements for you both!
Keith KR7RK

1 Like

Congrats Ken, always fun to get you in the log!!

1 Like

Congratulations Ken and Kay, an amazing accomplishment!

1 Like

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH. IT IS QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT
JACK

1 Like

Congratulations! Bob AC1Z

1 Like

Congratulations Kay and Ken!

1 Like

Congrats on an outstanding performance Kay and Ken. Always a pleasure to make a contact with you on a summit.

Gary A. - W0MNA

1 Like

Congratulations to both of my friends, Kay, KE7BGM and Ken K6HPX for your continued success in reaching such great heights in the world of SOTA. Your continued adventures inspire all amateur radio operator’s involved in “Summits On The Air”.
Cheers,
Richard N6PKT

1 Like

Thanks to all for the kind words! To answer Pete’s question about the fountain of youth water, it’s kept hidden in a backpack hydration bag. That said, in order for the water to do its magic, regular, large changes in elevation are required.
All the best, and keep on hiking!
Kay and Ken

3 Likes

Congratulations Ken and Kay! Hope to have the pleasure of your company again sometime in the future.

Mike - ke5akl

1 Like

Congratulations !

73 De VE6JTW, Jesse

1 Like

Nice work, Kay. Big accomplishment!
Ken! Super fantastic wow.
Congrats to you both.
Charlie NJ7V

2 Likes

Kay and Ken,

Thank you for so many regular contacts, plus many S2S contacts over several years. It’s always fun to discover each of you - usually on 40 or 30M CW from here.

You set a high standard for us, and we wish you good luck and health, as you continue on up many more peaks!

George/Carey
KX0R

2 Likes

Congratulations Kay and Ken on your impressive achievements.

This is something to be jealous of. We all wish we could be doing SOTA at such advanced age and you are inspirational to us all.
Best wishes and lots of SOTA.

Guru

2 Likes

Wow! You both are my new source of inspiration. Congratulations!

73 Paula k9ir

2 Likes