K7MK IS 2ND W7I GOAT

Big Congrats to Jim, K7MK, who became W7I’s 2nd Mountain Goat, activating W7I/SR-167, the same summit he first activated, along with KK7A. Well done! Can the next goat be far behind?
Thanks to Scott, K7ZO, the assoc. mgr. for the heads-up on Jim’s activation, which turns out is also on Jim’s birthday!
All Best, and BAAA!

11 Likes

Congratulations Jim on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Woohoo! Congrats Jim! Thanks for all the QSOs. Glad I was able to get you on 30 for your MG activation.

Baaaaaaaaa!

See ya on the next one.

-Josh

1 Like

Congratulations, Jim! So happy I could be in your log on your MG activation.
Peter KD0YOB

1 Like

Congratulations Jim. I really wanted to work you on your MG summit but the propagation just wouldn’t allow it.
73, Charlie - K0LAF

2 Likes

Congrats Jim, on your Mountain Goat Day and your Birthday! Pleased to work you on your Goat Summit, W7I/SR-167. Looking forward to many more.
Gary

1 Like

Congratulations, Jim! Its always nice to work you.

73, Ward - WC0Y

1 Like

Congrats Jim on Mountain Goat! Kris

1 Like

Congrats Jim on reaching MG! I was really glad to finally work you on 40m today as I couldn’t hear you on any other bands. Thanks for doing several bands. Welcome to the herd my friend and I know you will not stop with this goal but keep on activating and chasing!!

73, Brad
WA6MM

1 Like

Nice job, Jim! I’m glad I got to work you on your MG summit, Great to see another MG in Idaho (I was 2nd in UT as well). 73, Mike AC0PR

1 Like

Well done Jim! I tried very hard to S2S with you this afternoon on 10.113 but I couldnt punch through all your fans with my 5 watts and scruffy wire up in a tree. But I enjoyed hearing you work the pileup. Keep climbing them hills!
Scott kw4jm

2 Likes

Congratulations, Jim!
Martha W0ERI

1 Like

Congratulations, Jim! I’m happy I was able to get in your log on this very significant activation! I can also say now “Happy Birthday, you old Mountain Goat!” :smile:

Dave, AE9Q

1 Like

Congratulations Jim!

73, Mike

1 Like

Way to go Jim. Congratulations.
Roland K7FOP

1 Like

Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Jim!
Thanks for the 30 meter S2S QSO.
David N6AN

1 Like

Jim,
Congratulations for your newly achieved and shiny MG!
Happy birthday and many, many thanks for the 6 QSOs we’ve had so far and the W1 + W7A summits you’ve given me.
I’ll be looking forward to making many more SOTA QSOs with you along your way to 2xMG.

Guru

1 Like

Glad to make contact with you on your 2nd Mountain Goat summit W7I/SR-167! Congratulations! Bob AC1Z

1 Like

Huge Congrats Jim and I hope it was the best birthday ever! I was glad to get you S2S on your Mountain Goat summit!
Keith KR7RK

1 Like

Congrats Jim! Nice to work you on your GOAT hill!!!
Way to go!!!

Joe KE9AJ

1 Like