K2JB Triple Goat

Dean, K2JB, just earned Triple Mountain Goat on Cold Mountain, W4C/CM-008, in North Carolina. To top it off, he did it on his birthday. Please join Liz and me in congratulating him on this outstanding achievement!

Ron and Liz,
KI4TN and K1LIZ :hiking_boot:

9 Likes

Vy Congrats, Dean on 3xMG! Glad to be in your 3xMG log.

Andy, N4LAG

Congratulations, Dean !!!
Great to be in your 3XMG log!
And happy birthday!

Gary W5GDW

Congratulations Dean! If I weren’t working today I’m sure I’d be chasing you guys.
Happy Birthday!!
Ken

Thanks for the triple goat summit contact today (on 17 meters of all places!). Also happy birthday.

73, Walt

Congratulations

Congrats on the 3X MG status and Happy Birthday.
Gary A. - W0MNA

GREAT BIG CONGRATS ON 3X, ES HAPPY B’DAY DEAN!
Nice sigs in AZ.

Ken

Happy Birthday Dean, and congrats on your 3x Mountain Goat. All the best to you sir and have a nice day! de Scotty

1 Like

Hey, Dean! Big Congratulations on 3MG… It seems like you have been an activating machine since your retirement!!

Happy Birthday, too!

It was good to make an S2S with you from Mt. Bigelow earlier this month.

Dave, AE9Q

Congratulations on the perfect birthday gift!

73 Paula k9ir

Congrats! :beers:

many congratulations Dean wish i could have heard you, thanks for all the contacts we have had looking forward to many more and happy Birthday again

Congrats Dean ! And tnx for all the QSOs!
73, John K6YK

CONGARTULATIONS DEAN, on the 3X MG status
and Happy Birthday.

Congrats on 3X!!! Amazing!

I got my 1X on my birthday this year. Really makes the day special. 3X is a really special birthday!

73, Jim/K7MK

Congratulations. A wonderful achievement Dean. With your energy I’m sure 4000 points is already in your sites.
Congratulations, Chip K2KJD

Happy Birthday Rock Star! Thank you for activating this rarely done peak as well!

Great work Dean, my Sota Mentor!
Scott kw4jm
Below: Dean on his 3xMG Summit (Cold Mtn W4C/CM-008)

1 Like

Well done Dean. I want to be like you when i grow up! 73
Mike NS1TA