IGNORANCE

I agree with Phil. Manuel, you’re my #3 chaser and I always appreciate your call. I understand the frustration when a chaser doesn’t respect others (or requests from the activator) but I don’t recall any particular problems from you, so you will still be welcome in my log.
As others have said propagation is a strange beast especially when combined with the limitations of each person’s set up. Best wishes to all.

I have to agree with Phil, it would be sad to see you go Manuel. I can honestly say that when I’ve been activating, I’ve never had a problem with you, in fact I’d go so far as saying you are a very good operator compared to some of the chasers (who shall remain nameless)!
As a chaser when I have heard you, my best description of your operating, is that occasionally, like many others, you can get a little over enthusiastic.
As an activator, if I had to name chasers that I find annoying, you would be well down the list, if even on it.

I think this thread has run it’s course and should now be closed.

73 Victor GI4ONL

Likewise.
Rod

Hi Manuel

Number 2 in my chaser list, never had a problem with your operating procedure you have always waited calmly

Graeme

I agree with Victor, leave it at that.