HB9TVK MG

Congratulation to Peter HB9TVK who has became MT after successfully activating HB/OW-016 (Fürstein).
73 de HB9BIN, Jürg

9 Likes

Hi Juerg,
I guess you mean MG, not MT.
Cheers,

Guru

1 Like

Congratulations Peter!
Well done.
73 de Fabio, IK2LEY

Congratulations Peter in obtaining MG. Thanks for the many contacts with your summit station.

73 Andrew G4AFI

Congrats, Peter, for achieving MG and thank you for the 23 summits in which you’ve let me chase you, including 1 S2S!
I’ll be looking forward to chasing you many more times along the way to your next MGs.

Guru

Congratulations Peter on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

und allzeit gute Wege

73 Armin

Hello Peter,

Congratulations on becoming Mountain Goat :goat: – at exactly 1000 points, nice and even! According to SOTLAS, you are a dedicated 100% CW guy, never having logged even a single SSB or FM QSO on SOTA. Thank you for your software contributions to the (HB9)SOTA community, which are very much appreciated. Keep going! :smile:

vy 73,

Manuel HB9DQM

1 Like

Hi Peter

Congrats on your milestone and enjoy your success together with your young goat!

I’d like to thank you for your numerous reports about your activations. They were good support for me to build up SOTA experience by finding the summits and to enjoy our special and precious hobby.

Enjoy your next summits – the SOTA idea is too great to retire from it now.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Congratulations, Peter!
73 de Rumen, LZ2AF

Dear Jürg and all of you sending congratulations and good wishes,

thanks a lot for your kind words, very appreciated! It took me a while (almost 8 years) to “get the goat”, but it would not have possible without all you fine activators and chasers, making SOTA the fun what it is today. So a big thanks back to you, and hope to hear you soon again from a summit!

vy73, Peter HB9TVK

Picture: Some “Mountain Goats” I met on my way down after my activation of HB/OW-016. Seemed somehow appropriate :slight_smile:

goats_fuerstein

6 Likes