HB9CBR/P on HB/BL-014 & HBFF-0366

I had a problem with my logging tool (VK-port-a-log), it just did not work anymore. I deinstalled and reinstalled - forgetting to save the current files under another name. After reinstalling it worked again but … the new QSO s did overwrite the old ones…
As a result my list of QSO s logged on BL-014 is incomplete, most of the missing chasers will be WWFF chasers i suppose. Sorry for inconvenience.
73 de Bruno HB9CBR

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it.

1 Like

Hi Bruno
Thanks for the S2S yesterday on 10 mhz

I did hear you sending your call at 1248 on 7mhz but heard nothing in reply to my sending your RST.

It was reasonably windy (45kph) cloudy and damp/drizzle. I was quite cold, damp, my fingers were frozen. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Thank You Bruno for the many CW QSO’s that you have given me. You are a Great Activator. Thank You for your Patience with my very poor CW, it must be difficult to read. Do not be concerned about a very small mistake. You give a great amount of pleasure to many, many Chasers with your Excellent Activations. 73. de Paul M0CQE.

1 Like

Hi Bruno, we made QSO yesterday 19 march at 1226 UTC on 7MHz CW ur RST was 559 and you’ve sent me a 599 from HB/BL-014 summit .
Ciao and hope to contact you soon.
Claudio IX1IHR

1 Like