Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Hawe problem with new database

I tried to correct an activator log entry by downloading it from the database beforehand but when uploading it back to the database I got an error: “Error on Line 0: No V2 header found” The same happens when I upload a log without correction. With the old database, I had not received such a problem. Maybe I only need to make 4 QSOs for easier correction.HI !!!
Jany

The file format is explained here:
https://www.sotadata.org.uk/en/upload/activator/csv/info

When you download the file you will see it has extra information which is of use elsewhere.
You can compare your file against the format in the help page.

TL;DR

Delete the first row and the last 3 columns of every row, save and upload.

That looks pretty frivolous!