GW4BML Mountain Goat

Congratulations to Ben on achieving Mountain Goat this morning on Y Golfa GW/NW-61. Welcome to the herd :goat:. He’s the one in the red jacket :grinning:

33 Likes

Congratulations Ben.

73 Richard

1 Like

Well played Ben. Fine effort. Onward…!

1 Like

Congratulations Ben mate, you have come a long way since we both sat that Foundation exam on same day same time and reaching SOTA goat in 10 months, wish I had your energy and tenacity. :grinning:

3 Likes

Congratulations Ben on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

2 Likes

Well done Ben. Congratulations. 73 Bryn GW4ZHI

2 Likes

Well Done Ben!

Now what you gonna do for kicks? :smile:

1 Like

Excellent achievement Ben. Well on getting to MG in such a short time. :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations Ben!

1 Like

A widely well-received appearance on BBC1 TV promoting SOTA on a flagship television programme and completion of the Mountain Goat award.

June 2022 has been a bit of a rubbish month for Ben, hopefully things will improve for him…

5 Likes

Well done Ben! Welcome to the herd! See you later this afternoon! 73, Robert

1 Like

Well done Ben!

1 Like

Congratulations Ben!

Sorry I couldn’t be with you today. Duty called me elsewhere or I’d have definately been there.

You have applied yourself almost like no one else I can recall in reaching this milestone so quickly. Well done!

1 Like

Fantastic Ben, Congratulations, sorry I missed you

73 Tony

1 Like

Nice one Ben, welcome to the herd congratulations on the high-speed goat :slight_smile:

Sorry we didn’t make it, I was copying you and Alan intermittently down in the noise on 2m but hearing you never coincided with you CQing :frowning:

Hope to work you soon perhaps catch you on your double goat :joy:

73 Paul G4MD

1 Like

Congratulations Ben, an excellent result.
Others ask what now for kicks, I suggest, you hone your Morse skills and do it all again!
Sending Morse as the snow builds up behind you is definitely an artform!

Kind regards
David G0EVV

4 Likes

Congratulations from me too, Ben.

This won’t be your last goat. When you’re in Hanover again, we’ll work on it together. There are also 10pts summits here.

73 Chris

2 Likes

Well done Ben. I could hear someone very faintly on your spotted frequency this morning from St Boniface Down, but no chance of working you.

1 Like

Good work Ben!

1 Like

Congratulations Ben - very well done!

73, John M0VCM

1 Like