GW4BML Mountain Goat

Nice one Ben! Wasn’t able to chase today, but well deserved indeed!

1 Like

Well done Ben - and achievement in 10 months. Hope to catch you soon S 2 S
Gillian

1 Like

Well done on the very swift Goat.
At the rate we are scoring at present it would have taken us forever. Very sorry to have missed you altogether today and hope you all had a great day. Catch you again before too long, I hope.
Rod

1 Like

Great to meet you Allan, Ben and the others today :slight_smile:
I think of myself as a recent convert to SOTA but in fact Ben started at about the same time as me !

I also really appreciate that Ben has been a consistent chaser of my own activations as well as ace activator.

Regards

Rick

3 Likes

Congratulations! That was really fast!

1 Like

Well Done - and thanks for the S2S yesterday.

2 Likes

Well done Ben. You have also supported many others as one of the most dependable chasers on difficult summits. Congratulations and thank you.

1 Like

Congratulations Ben on your Mountain Goat. Fab achievement buddy and it couldn’t happen to a nice guy.
Thank you for arranging the celebrations yesterday. Was lovely meeting the other Hams

1 Like

Well done Ben. I was hoping to contact you from mainland scotland but we got stuck on the Isle of Colonsay due to a cancelled ferry. Speak to you soon.
John

1 Like

Thanks Richard :+1:

73, GW4BML. Ben

Thanks Mike, it’s been a fair journey! Looking forward to uniques now :blush: look forward to our next qso!

73, GW4BML. Ben

2 Likes

Cheers Paul, get that intermediate booked! :blush: your also going to have to join me on a summit one day! Hope you had a safe journey back!

73, GW4BML. Ben

Well done and congratulations Ben, good to work you on your Big day. 73 Don.

1 Like

Thank you very much! Also thanks for been a very supportive chaser of mine @G0RQL Don :slight_smile: look forward to our next qso!

73, GW4BML. Ben

Thank you very much to everyone for your kind words! It’s been a great journey with the support from everyone :slight_smile: I’ll be back out on them mountains soon!

73, GW4BML. Ben

Congratulations Ben @GW4BML a very well-deserved achievement, I admire your fitness & your drive to keep climbing these mountains. Very well done buddy. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much @M7CAD Glyn! It wouldn’t of been done without the chasers great support! So thank you for calling into me on many occasions :+1:

73, GW4BML. Ben

1 Like

FB Ben, welcome to the herd! Baaaa!

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Thank you very much @N4LAG Andy - great to be part of the herd :slight_smile:

73, GW4BML. Ben

1 Like

Congratulations Ben,
Adventure is going on.

73’ Alain

1 Like