Gary K3TCU - Double Super Sloth

Gary reached 20K Chaser points this afternoon. Congratulations !

He is in my log multiple times and I hear him Chasing just about every day. Well done.

73, Bruce W2SE

4 Likes

Congrats Gary… Always glad to get you in my log.

1 Like

Congrats Gary and thanks for the many times you have chased me.
I look forward to working you again and soon!

Best 72/73,
Dennis - WA2USA

1 Like

Congrats and thank you, Gary, for all the times you have chased us.
Merle and Herm
KB1RJD and KB1RJC

1 Like

Wow, Gary, great job and congrats. I shouldn’t be surprised, I have you in many of my activator logs. Thanks for the chases!

73 Paula k9ir

1 Like

Nice going, Gary, and thanks for all the chases!

Paul K9PM

1 Like

Congratulations! You’re a reliable contact from PA, and it’s always a pleasure to work you.

1 Like

Congrats Gary, and thanks for chasing me several times. Always good signal to EU. Also congratulations on your 10 Years S5 SOTA chaser award!

Mirko S52CU

1 Like

Congratulations Gary, and thanks for chasing me. Always good to hear you.

1 Like

Nicely done Gary! Many thanks for all the contacts my friend. I hope to work you many more years to come.

73, Brad
WA6MM

1 Like

Congratulations Gary and thanks for chasing me as newbie activator

Ariel NY4G

1 Like

Gary, I know that my QRP signal is getting out to the East from CA when you are there to respond. I am sure you will add a few thousand more chaser points in 2019!

Scott Los Angeles

1 Like

Way to go Gary from two Eagles fans to another!

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

1 Like

Congratulations Gary! Now on to triple Super Sloth!
73, Walt NE4TN

1 Like

Congrats Gary - it was an honor to provide the final 4 points yesterday! =)

Thank you for being a fantastic chaser - looking forward to many more contacts with you.

Josh WU7H

1 Like

Congrats Gary @K3TCU and thank you very much for your call and QSO today when I was activating EA1/CR-038.
HPE to CU AGN SN.

Guru

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary. I always like to hear your call coming through the pile up.

Ward - WC0Y

1 Like

Congratulations on 20K! Thanks for the many contacts!
Peter KD0YOB

1 Like

Nice job Gary! I just checked my log and you chased me on my very first ever activation and my most recent :slight_smile: Thanks and Congratulations on 20K points!!

Ron K6CPR

1 Like

Gary,

Thanks for your consistent chaser contacts! You’re in many if not most of my recent logs!

Lately you’ve had no problem getting your big signal out here from PA to Colorado on 30M CW, and often I have to adjust my audio level down to save my ears!

Looking forward to hundreds more solid contacts!

73 & NHY,

George
KX0R

1 Like