Friedrichshafen 2019 Accomodation / SOTA Dinner / Group Activation

Great evening, thanks Ed!

Some pictures from the dinner:

3 Likes

It was great to sit down with all the regulars and put a few names to faces. The food was good as well. I got lots of good advice for my trip to Iceland; the Garmin In-reach is now on order. Thanks Rob, and thank you Ed!
Matt

Looks like Ed did a great job. I am sorry that I was unable to attend any SOTA events or the meal. I did not get back to my hotel until 7pm (after work) and I had a snack and went straight to bed as it had been a very long and tiring day. I was pleased to meet quite a few SOTA activators and chasers there; thanks for dropping by! It always amazes me at what SOTA has become after John and I planned and started it way back when.

1 Like

Hi all
My first decent internet connection since the meal. Thank you Ed and it was to meet so many really friendly people, our first visit and we were made very welcome thank you all. Fingers crossed Michelle will let me back again next year lol.
Paul M0PLA 73 all
P.S.
I am still over in Germany heading slowly towards Luxemburg then Belgium and home on Friday. I still have another 6 summits at least to activate.

3 Likes